DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 24 First 1234513 ... Last
    For now it just add the line with the DC and Spell Attack total on the Spells entry. You still need to edit for the right source, type of casting and actual spells. I want to add the Spell DCs, attacks and entries on the Spell tab in the future as well.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Such a great extension, definitely worth the cost!

If you are taking requests, I would like to see the npc builder also include the word type or some random type in the attacks as well. Otherwise I will definitely forget to add them.

Good call as I forget those as well. Something like 1d6+2 (type) damage, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Something like 1d6+2 (type) damage, for example?
    Yeah, that would work for me at least.

Due to my own needs, I'm working on a forge for Pathfinder. For now, it just sum all costs (base item + runes) and add all runes description to the new item, but it is super helpful to me. Let me know if you think this is a good addition to the extension.

Attachment 52412
    Absolutely want this ! Please do. If you can incorporate precious materials as a consideration also (silver, adamantine, etc) it would be great.

Also, crafting DC would be useful.
    Last edited by danman71; April 26th, 2022 at 19:54.

Added version 1.3 to the Test Channel of Fantasy Grounds. If you use the test channel, you should get the 1.3 version. If I get positive feedback from testers, I'll make this available in the Live channel soon.

Improvements:

• Fixed XP calculations for Simple Hazards
    • Added (type) on NPC Builder

1.3 Main Feature: Rune Forge

Create new magic items merging base armor and weapons with precious materials, fundamental and property runes. The forge will calculate the proper cost and add all rune data to a single item.

You can check this video for seeing the Rune Forge in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAzsMbY0q5U

1.3 Main Feature: Rune Forge

Create new magic items merging base armor and weapons with precious materials, fundamental and property runes. The forge will calculate the proper cost and add all rune data to a single item.

You can check this video for seeing the Rune Forge in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAzsMbY0q5U
    Very cool. I don't have the extension, so this comment is based off the video. For the total cost of a magic weapon you usually don't add the base cost of the mundane item - so, all +1 weapons are the cost of the +1 potency rune = 35gp. See the top left of page 600 in the core rules: "The Prices here are for all types of weapons. You don’t need to adjust the Price from a club to a greataxe or the like." This is the same for weapons made out of precious materials - a silver weapon is 40gp + 4gp per bulk (minimum 1 bulk), the cost of a normal weapon wouldn't be added to this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Good point: the difference is so small that I never notice that rule, but thanks for pointing it out! I build this based on how my player's usually get magical items: buying runes and weapons separate, but I can certainly have the both options in the next release. (like a "include the cost of the base weapon" toggle). Thanks for the feedback!

Oh wow I love everything in this extension! Definitely need to grab it.

Did the random encounter generator ever get a way to quickly delete encounters you don't need?

I've updated the original random encounter generator in this extension to preview the encounter on a text field before actually creating the encounter entry:

EncounterGeneration.jpg

If you install this extension, please make sure to disable my older ones (Encounter Helper, Random Encounters, Weak/Elite, etc)

Thread Information