STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 24 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

I uploaded a fix for the drained error (1.7.1). The Hp reduction won't work for NPCs (since there is no specific field for temp mods), just PCs. There is a bug where character sheets that were not loaded yet (either by opening them as host or connecting as a player) do not correctly update the Combat Tracker entry (even if the character sheet is). Still trying to find a way of syncing those using standard libraries.

This encounter builder... When my party levels up, it automatically recalculates xp for the new party level. I dunno if thats the mod or baked in. But it's super cool!

Where do you find the powers to drag onto the Rune Forge? Love the random encounter creator!

On the left side you drop any base weapon. You can drag the shortcuts from the list of items (or use the Item filter at the top). On the right side you put any rune (Like potency runes, striking runes or property runes).

If you drag weapons on the right side (like a +1 weapon) it won't work. I might be able to fix this in the future.

Found it! Thanks! I assumed typing in rune would bring the list up. Works great!

2022-11-18_16-21-41.png
    Can you tell me where the Item Crafting Calculator button is located?

Ah, I added an option to turn in on on the options window (the gear icon on the top right). Once turned on, a Craft Item should be shown next to the item level. I will add this to the description of the feature, thanks for the heads up!

Is it possible to give the player access to the crafting and profit calculator?

I think it should be possible since there is no data record to share... I'll try that and report back. (but currently not possible!)

Thread Information