FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 24 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    I was thinking something that alters the xp remaining but that'd be cool too, I'm sure you can think of better ways to do it that I can, just a point of friction that weirdly exists

I found an issue with combination weapons with the rune forge. It does not carry over the cmb? check or its settings. I went back in and updated my player's gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    I found an issue with combination weapons with the rune forge. It does not carry over the cmb? check or its settings. I went back in and updated my player's gun.
    It doesn't as I didn't had G&G back when I made the Rune Forge. I will add to the list of thing to update on the next release, thanks for the feedback!
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Hey @dsarujo,

I really like the mod but I haven't been able to use it recently because it won't calculate XP of a simple hazard versus a complex hazard, and I can't customise the XP reward. Is there any chance this will be updated soon? If this is fixed then I would use it all the time. Unfortunately Abomination Vaults has a lot of simple hazards that I makes it difficult to award XP for my players without jumping out, turning off the mod and then jumping back into the game.

Thanks heaps for your hard work!

In theory this was fixed in 1.3. Can you make sure you are not using my other extensions (in this case PFRPG2 Encounter Helper), since they have an older implementation of a similar feature? If you do, can you just share a typical encounter with a bad calculation so I can reproduce on my end and fix the issue? Thanks so much!

Just released version 1.7.

New features:

Remove Max HP on Drained effect

If the option is toggled on Combat options, when a PC on the combat tracker gets a Drained effect, the character sheet will reduce its maximum HPs by the drained value times the character level. This, however, will override any other temporary HP setup, so only enable this if Drained is your only source of changing max hp.

Fixes:
    • Added an option to disable the crafting button to be displayed on items if you don't care about crafting. [CassMerry]
    • The extension will now add a warning to the console if detects one of my old incompatible extensions.
    • Fixes combination weapons on RuneForge [Idward]

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Just released version 1.7.

New features:

Remove Max HP on Drained effect

If the option is toggled on Combat options, when a PC on the combat tracker gets a Drained effect, the character sheet will reduce its maximum HPs by the drained value times the character level. This, however, will override any other temporary HP setup, so only enable this if Drained is your only source of changing max hp.
    Ooh, nice. Adjusting the max hp was so annoying that I just usually didn't bother to do it as a GM, and I'm pretty sure my players didn't even know they were supposed to do it.

When I add encounters (from map notes) to the CT I get the following error now:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "PFRPG2GMEnhancements:scripts/effects.lua"]:56: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nLevel' (a nil value)

Same for removing NPC from the CT.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; October 31st, 2022 at 16:33.

Thanks for the report, fixing it right now. As a workaround, turning the option off in the options panel should silence the error.

Which option is that? :-)

Thread Information