STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 24 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Thank you for such quality work

Earn Income and Craft Calculator are now available for players too (version 1.7.2).
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

This is a great extension and worth its cost!

I found one thing, though: your extension reduces Perception by –2 when creating a weak creature. However, Perception is not actually reduced by the Weak Adjustments, check Bestiary, page 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    This is a great extension and worth its cost!

I found one thing, though: your extension reduces Perception by –2 when creating a weak creature. However, Perception is not actually reduced by the Weak Adjustments, check Bestiary, page 6.

The Elite adjustment says to increase Perception, tho. I wonder if this is a form of errata? Or was it intentional.

Yeah, never ever have I notice that. I wonder what is the intent here (maybe make sure that even weak opponents fare well on initiative or versus hidden opponents?). I will fix in the next release, thanks for bringing it up!

You might be right. I checked some Weak creatures listed in recently published adventure path modules, and they also seem to have their Perception reduced.

Small QoL request: can we have a "max Hero Points" setting (Standard: 3) where if you give out a hero point to the whole party and some characters already have the maximum, they won't get any additional ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Small QoL request: can we have a "max Hero Points" setting (Standard: 3) where if you give out a hero point to the whole party and some characters already have the maximum, they won't get any additional ones?
    Great suggestion, added this small feature as part of 1.7.3. This is now live. You can't customize the number, however (it is fixed in 3), but you can turn on and off, with off as default (previous behavior)

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Great suggestion, added this small feature as part of 1.7.3. This is now live. You can't customize the number, however (it is fixed in 3), but you can turn on and off, with off as default (previous behavior)
    Sweet, thank you so much!

Hey, a thing I noticed is that your extension seems to "unactivate" by itself from time to time and seeing as you've recently done an update, I think it's connected to that. Maybe you can look into this so it doesn't happen in the future? I usually don't double check my activated extensions and noticing halfway through a session that I'm missing the extension can be a bit annoying as I'd either have to keep the session alive without it or restart the server i.e. all my players have to reconnect and I have to reopen all my opened stories and images.

Maybe it has something to do with how you're doing versioning?

Thread Information