5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Just wanted to follow up since this is a really useful extension. Is there any plan to fix the bug I mentioned before?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    Just wanted to follow up since this is a really useful extension. Is there any plan to fix the bug I mentioned before?
    Sorry, I missed your original message. I'll take a look.

Jason

Edit: nvrmind And I redid it a 4th time and now it is fine....

original:

Are there a maximum number of windows than each tab can handle (maybe 9 plus the chatbox?)? I made a Notes tab and filled it with 11 DM rules notes my DM homebrewed for a quick reference tab. it will only remember 9. I shifted their location around an d move the chatbox almost off the screen so nothing overlapped it (the 2 that disappeared were the ones that covered the chat box). after changing tabs and coming back, the 2 that had gone away before were there but 2 others were gone. not sure if the pic helps but this is what I got after moving the chatbox off. before, the left 2 disappeared instead

FGtabber.JPG
    Last edited by Morenu; June 19th, 2022 at 19:51.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Incredible extension, simple and brilliant solution to the real-estate/window problem in FGU. Bravo. I'm actually shocked this isnt implemented officially. Please keep this thing working lol. This is a life-saver for DM's and Players alike.

off-topic, but im wondering what mod/ext people are using to get their quicktool/hotkey bar, to be double/triple stacked, rather than having to shift/alt ect. ect. they have it all up front.

Anyone know where i could find a stable ext. to do this.,

Again, bravo on this - this is just wonderful.

I was on TEST and I saw this ext was throwing an error. I know it made not matter until it is live but I thought I would pass it along:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "[FGTabber2] lua/tabUtil.lua"]:59: attempt to call field 'getClass' (a nil value)

The extension will need to be updated for v4.3. There’s an API change to one particular event that causes this. There are examples in CoreRPG. (Basically, need to change to onWindowClosing, instead of onWindowClosed, for v4.3.)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The extension will need to be updated for v4.3. There’s an API change to one particular event that causes this. There are examples in CoreRPG. (Basically, need to change to onWindowClosing, instead of onWindowClosed, for v4.3.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for the heads up Moon.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I was on TEST and I saw this ext was throwing an error. I know it made not matter until it is live but I thought I would pass it along:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "[FGTabber2] lua/tabUtil.lua"]:59: attempt to call field 'getClass' (a nil value)
    Thanks,

I'll take a look.

It would look something like this:

Code:
    local nMajor, nMinor = Interface.getVersion();
    if (nMajor >= 4) and (nMinor >= 3) then
        Interface.onWindowClosing = fn;
    else
        Interface.onWindowClosed = fn;
    end
    As far as I know, this is the only breaking change that I made to the API; but I knew it would affect a small number of extensions. With this update, there is also an Interface.onWindowClosed event with two parameters (sClass, sDataPath) for after a window has fully closed.

Regards,
    JPG

I just loaded this one up, very nice.

Thanks!

"Ignorance is bliss.." -- Cypher

Thread Information