Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamon View Post
    For some reason, the combat tracker is moving off screen to the right whenever there's a tab change. I've tested this in 5e with no extensions and it happens every time...
    Can you please confirm your version? I'm not seeing that behaviour.

Jason

Whatever version is on the Forge. Is there something newer elsewhere?

The extension said it was version 1. I've updated a few times since dling it, but I tried deleting it reupdating it and it looks like it's working now. Thanks for the version clue, that helped.

The extension is no longer working for me. I've tried deleting it and re-updating but it still isn't working. Says it's version 1.1.0. I also made a new campaign with no other extensions activated and it doesn't work there either so it doesn't appear to be a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by joeslucher View Post
    The extension is no longer working for me. I've tried deleting it and re-updating but it still isn't working. Says it's version 1.1.0. I also made a new campaign with no other extensions activated and it doesn't work there either so it doesn't appear to be a conflict.
    As with any issue you will need to provide more information than simply that it doesn't work. You will need to provide any errors you receive, the ruleset, and anything else you think might help.

Jason

Seems to be working now after delete and reupdating again. Just checked in a PF2 campaign and it worked fine. Went back to 5e (where it original seemed to have disappeared) and it seems to be working but my tabs from previous sessions disappeared. Is that just going to happen whenever there is an update? Or is that because I deleted the extension and updated?

I've not heard of others loosing tabs but I'm sure there are conditions under which it happens. It is not a common occurrence I don't think.

Thread Information