Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamon View Post
    For some reason, the combat tracker is moving off screen to the right whenever there's a tab change. I've tested this in 5e with no extensions and it happens every time...
    Can you please confirm your version? I'm not seeing that behaviour.

Jason

Whatever version is on the Forge. Is there something newer elsewhere?

The extension said it was version 1. I've updated a few times since dling it, but I tried deleting it reupdating it and it looks like it's working now. Thanks for the version clue, that helped.

The extension is no longer working for me. I've tried deleting it and re-updating but it still isn't working. Says it's version 1.1.0. I also made a new campaign with no other extensions activated and it doesn't work there either so it doesn't appear to be a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by joeslucher View Post
    The extension is no longer working for me. I've tried deleting it and re-updating but it still isn't working. Says it's version 1.1.0. I also made a new campaign with no other extensions activated and it doesn't work there either so it doesn't appear to be a conflict.
    As with any issue you will need to provide more information than simply that it doesn't work. You will need to provide any errors you receive, the ruleset, and anything else you think might help.

Jason

Seems to be working now after delete and reupdating again. Just checked in a PF2 campaign and it worked fine. Went back to 5e (where it original seemed to have disappeared) and it seems to be working but my tabs from previous sessions disappeared. Is that just going to happen whenever there is an update? Or is that because I deleted the extension and updated?

I've not heard of others loosing tabs but I'm sure there are conditions under which it happens. It is not a common occurrence I don't think.

I can confirm on 5e that the combat tacker seems to sometimes move off-screen to the top-right when switching tabs (FGTabber2 v1.1.0, no other extensions loaded).

Issue:
    The combat tracker is not opened after switching to a tab where it was previously open, and you have to re-open it using the combat tracker button in the Tool menu. After opening it, the combat tracker appears in the far top-right of the desktop, half-off-screen. This whole thing only happens if the combat tracker is moved from its default starting position in the center of the screen. If its left there, the bug doesn't occur.

Steps to reproduce:
    Host a new campaign with Tabber2 loaded. Create a new tab or two. Open the combat tracker and move it from its starting postion. Switch from and back to the tab that has the combat tracker opened.
    Getting the bug to occur is inconsistent. I'm not sure what's triggering it, but when it does happen, it occurs repeatedly.

Possible cause of the issue:
    I assume its position isn't being correctly saved or loaded and its resetting to a default position (0,0) or something along those lines.
    I haven't tested with other players connected, but it could possibly be that it's trying to save/load the data of the window class "combattracker" when for the GM, the window is called "combattracker_host"?

EDIT: This also seems to happen for the party sheet (which similarly has its class named "partysheet_host" for the GM and "partysheet" for the players) and the character select screen ("charselect" vs "charselect_host"), so I'm fairly confident that the different class names between host and client is in fact the problem.

Image of the issue:

The position the combat tracker ends up in after switching tabs and reopening it
    Last edited by GEONE; April 17th, 2023 at 19:16.

G'day there.
    As of today's update, when the image is put to the background, it now covers the chat window
    1.png
    I played last night and then today after the update.
    When extension disabled, there is no problem.
    No other extensions
    4E d&d ruleset
    Win 10 16g Ram
    Cheers

This extension is fantastic! By far my favorite. Unfortunately I seem to have found a bug.

With FGTabber2, and no other extensions loaded, some of the top buttons on the Items and Spells lists appear blank. When the blank buttons are pressed, an empty window opens, and an error is invoked.

Including screenshots for clarity. I use the PFRPG ruleset, but I also tested and found the same issue in the DnD 5e Ruleset.

I hope it's an easy fix, and Thanks for this Awesome Functionality!

1-Issue.jpg

2-Errors.jpg

3-DnD5e-Example.jpg

Thread Information