5E Character Create Playlist

LFG - E5 - EST US - Wednesdays

FG License: I don't have one but I'm willing to buy one of the Licenses if need be once my next paycheck comes in.
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA
    Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: I'm able to play Wednesdays. I'm fine with any frequency but would prefer weekly or bi-weekly. I'm getting a new job soon so I don't know my schedule too well yet, but if you'd like to add me to a one-shot Campaign you can shoot me a PM and I'll let you know when I'm free.
    Term: I'm with any term/campaign length and don't have a strong preference, though I do want to try to experience a full long-term campaign.
    Voice: I am more than willing to voice chat for sessions and campaigns! I'm also fine with my voice being recorded if that's something you'd like to do.

Game System Preferred: D&D Edition 5 is what I prefer, though I'm fine with trying out other game systems.
    Game System Experience: I have experience with D&D Edition 5, though with now many times I've been left in the dark about campaigns before joining a new one I tend to forget and have to re-learn everything.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm brand new to this place, as to try and actively find some new D&D groups.

Character Type Preferred: I really want to try being a Bard, though I'm usually a Rogue since that class matches up well with my personality. I also tend to pick the Elf or Teifling races, but I'm open to trying out different Races and Classes if they're needed.
    About me: I'm open to anything but I do like heavy roleplay, lots of out-of-character joking, doing lots of stuff in character, and in the last Campaign I was in I was a Rogue-Bard and made a whole musical number based on what might have happened in-between 2 sessions. That musical number I made even became canon in the Campaign since the DM and the other 2 people playing in it liked it and thought it was kinda funny. I will note that all the past Campaigns I was in never got the finish they deserved, most never even got finished and they faded away. I do have Discord, and if the Campaign is on there I'm more then happy to PM you my discord tag, I just don't want it to be put out in the Public or anything.

Hey buddy! I'm presently recruiting for a Pathfinder game that I'll be running right inside of your timeslot. Pathfinder is the spiritual successor to DnD 3.5, it's often referred to as DnD 3.75. Very easy to learn, I have a discord channel with people that'll help get you set up, talk ideas and character builds, and I'm available nearly 24/7 for help as well. We'll get you set up in FG, all you'll need is the free demo license. Hit me up if this sounds like a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaLeGrubblax View Post
    Hey buddy! I'm presently recruiting for a Pathfinder game that I'll be running right inside of your timeslot. Pathfinder is the spiritual successor to DnD 3.5, it's often referred to as DnD 3.75. Very easy to learn, I have a discord channel with people that'll help get you set up, talk ideas and character builds, and I'm available nearly 24/7 for help as well. We'll get you set up in FG, all you'll need is the free demo license. Hit me up if this sounds like a fit.
    I'd love to join and learn how to play in a Pathfinder Campaign! I'm getting the free demo subscription now.

Thread Information