FG Spreadshirt Swag

Little Technical Hlep

Hi All:

I need a little help if anyone is willing.

I have a module loaded and I was reading it, looking at the maps and images. Sort of making myself familiar with where things were and how they worked. I am an experienced GM and experienced using Fantasy grounds, but only for 5th ed. Dungeons and Dragons. I haven't played a Pathfinder edition nor any space RPG and this would be a first. Just for a background.

Anyway, I was looking that the ships that where offered in the module. I was viewing them in the PC Ships tab. Everything was fine until I thought that having these in the PC Ships tab meant the PC could see them and I should delete them. So I deleted them. And then I realized that that wasn't right. That I can control what the PC see in that tab in different ways. But I then found out that by deleting them from this tab I deleted them from the module all together. And I can't figure out how to get them back.

Any help? I've tried to build them from scratch, but I haven't figured that out yet. I was in fact going to use the existing ships to help guide me through the process. But what remains of the ship information doesn't allow me to easily understand what parts were used to create them.

if it matters the module is Dead Suns, Part 1 Incident at Absalom. I have the Starfinder Star ship Operations Manual loaded also.

I appreciate your time.

Thread Information