DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Writing your own affects etc

I couldn't find a pre-built button for anything on the Mercurial magic table.

85 gives you a psychic shield that gives 2 to AC and Will saves.

AC seems easy, I can not get the save to work for just Will. I can do all saves +2, but can't figure out the syntax for just one type. Is there a list of all these commands somewhere?

Psychic Shield; AC: 2; SAVE: 2 WILLPOWER I have tried lots of combinations of will, willpower, WILL, WILLPOWER.

Lastly, since I just added this effect is at the very bottom. Is there a way to move it to another position in the list?

So move it from the bottom to like the 2nd spot in the listAttachment 52033FG-CS List.jpg?

Pic attached.

Blog Entries
    Good questions. The correct syntax for the save bonus is ‘SAVE: 2 willpower’. It looks like you tried that, so I’m not sure why it didn’t work. All I can think of is to confirm that spelling and punctuation (colons and semi-colons) are correct and the effect has been applied to your character in the combat tracker.

Changing the order of actions does not have a simple solution. The “easiest” solution is to edit the db.xml file for your campaign directly (create a backup copy of the db file first!). Each action has an order number associated with it. It would be nice if you could drag the actions up/down the list but not possible. Personally I feel like DCC went way overboard on spell complexity. It’s really hard to look at some of the spells - for example, blessing has 28 or 29 actions associated with it.

Anyway… My personal preference for mercurial magic is to create a separate power and name the group ‘Mercurial Magic’ or whatever. Filing through all those spell actions is hard enough already

Yeah, I can confirm that the Save: # willpower or fortitude or reflex are currently not working; I know they were just recently. The Save: # still works but the type designator is broken for all 3 saving throw types.

Blog Entries
    very strange, I haven’t changed that part of the ruleset for quite some time

Blog Entries
    I did add concentration which triggers a Will save. That must have disrupted something- I will get it fixed in the next update.

Thread Information