DICE PACKS BUNDLE

DMs...make me a dungeon using FGU

D&D campaign for lvl 1-20 using Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (5e version). Gig is for Dungeon Master of AD&D, 5e, using Fantasy Grounds (FGU):

Someone to create me 20 random dungeons comprising of 3-6 rooms each and one central starting room. The goal is a solo campaign whereby the player advances one level for each dungeon completed. Each dungeon is fairly simple that comprises of low, then mid, then boss level rooms. Each should have either a puzzle to get through a door and/or trap, several encounters, each can have some physical attribute to overcome (water, lava, terrain, etc). Story line is simple: A portal master gives you key #1, go through the portal, enter dungeon #1, conquer it, get key #2 from the mini-boss, that opens the exit and back to the portal master's room. Level up, equip, rest, and go through the portal again using key #2...rince and repeat for 20 levels. Playtime should be 60-120 minutes per level for one player.

Send me an example of a couple of rooms you have done, or one that you make to demonstrate your ability, and I will select someone who can create the campaign. 20 short levels is what I am looking for. Playable on Fantasy Ground Ultimate with dynamic lighting...so you should have FGU installed. You can use a random generator, such as: https://dungen.app/dungen/ if need be.

Please give me a price PER LEVEL created. I review, if ok, I pay for that module. Rinse and repeat 20x (20x the price quoted) ...please be creative. I am not expecting a detailed room layout/description for each level, just basic info, clues to puzzles, balanced encounters for each level appropriate for the environment, etc. Probably the CR needs to be the level x 0.25-0.75..challenging, but not impossible. Quote me a price per level (i.e. $25/level) please...the gig is for 20 levels in total.

PS I have created 30 random rooms to help start this project and can provide those if need be!
    Last edited by DrPres; March 15th, 2022 at 16:04.

No response. Hired someone through Fiverr.

im new but handy i guess, old post but anyone with one shots wanting help let me know i believe i can help and if the project gets bigger im down to help also

Thread Information