FG Spreadshirt Swag

[Online][PF1e] [CT] Looking for 2-3 more players for PF Scenario Library of the Lion

FG License: Unity Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E
    Time Zone: Central
    Time and Date: 6 PM CST 3/18/2022
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? : No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: One Shots 20/80
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2-3 players (newcomers welcome!)
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 (standard starting wealth; rolled stats)
    Allowed Materials: First Party Materials. No custom races. RP limit 15

Details of your scenario:
    Few societies have so vaunted a tradition of leading crusades as Taldor, yet the constant revisions to its history by scheming factions leaves the truth obscured by countless acts of political modifications. Even the lauded Kitharodian Academy’s texts are riddled with these changes, so when a secretive ally approaches the Pathfinder Society with information about a hidden archive that contains the unaltered histories, the Pathfinders plan a daring infiltration to recover the secrets of Taldor’s past victories so that Mendev might benefit from the discovery.

If you've still got room I'm interested in joining. I'll be honest I've never played Pathfinder 1E or D&D 3.5E. I've only got some experience with D&D 5E and Pathfinder 2E but I'm interested and willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer1583 View Post
    If you've still got room I'm interested in joining. I'll be honest I've never played Pathfinder 1E or D&D 3.5E. I've only got some experience with D&D 5E and Pathfinder 2E but I'm interested and willing to learn.
    Sounds good! We are still looking for 2-3 players (with one possibly already in my discord mail box). Add me on discord and I'll help get you set up W1ckedwaze#2041.

1 spot left

Game is full

Thread Information