STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Summarizing so far: We would have two people interested in either a 1.30 PM UTC or 6.30 PM UTC starting time (or somewhere in-between).

We can either keep the original Starfinder Society #2-15: The Infernal Gallery - though in this case there'll likely only be two players.

Or we can try another one so potentially Robb and Bruce can join (though that's in no way guaranteed).

Options would e.g. be

Starfinder Society #1-00: Claim to Salvation (4th level pregens)

Starfinder Society Scenario #1-22: The Protectorate Petition (1-4)

Starfinder Society Scenario #1-24: Siege of Enlightenment (1-4)

Starfinder Society Scenario #1-28: It Rests Beneath (1-4)

Any preferences?

Update: Robb and Bruce are out, so the main question is whether the other two want to go ahead with two players and two pregens (and if so, which starting time).
    Last edited by stephan_; March 19th, 2022 at 00:14.

I'm available to start at that whole time range though earlier makes it easier on me since I'm on EST. I also have not played any of those scenarios. I'm alright running My character & a pregen if you are alright running for 2. Though it might be easier for you if we cancel and try to make up the game another weekend.

Yes I would prefer to cancel, and reschedule when we can get a full table.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Alright, under these circumstances unfortunately no game this weekend.

I'll likely try warhorn next time to see whether we can get more signups that way.

If there is any interest in SFS next Saturday, either 1.30 PM UTC or 6.30 PM UTC starting time (potentially also somewhere in-between), let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    If there is any interest in SFS next Saturday, either 1.30 PM UTC or 6.30 PM UTC starting time (potentially also somewhere in-between), let me know.
    Either timeslot should work for me
    ― Harvey Specter

Is there any interest in SFS this Saturday (earlier slot)? Options would include a 1-4 or 4-14: Rasheen's Remembrance (7-10).

That time works for me. I’d be up for either.
    ― Harvey Specter

Any other interest?

this saturday the Second? Sure I could play a prebuilt or my character if its a lower level game

Thread Information