FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Starfinder Society #2-15: The Infernal Gallery SAT March 19th @ 6.30 PM UTC

Tier 1-4. The subtier will depend on the players.

As UTC offsets may have changed for some players recently, 5.30 PM UTC may also be an option.

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game.

To simplify things, no game calendar entry - please make sure to state on the thread what character you'll bring.

RPG Chronicles link

Starfinder Society Guide.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4 (subtiers 1-2 & 3-4).

When a salvage barge uncovers a mysterious swamp floating in the Drift, they manage to barely escape with their lives and a mysterious painting. Bartering for the painting from a notorious Absalom Station broker, the Starfinder Society sends the PCs to investigate the painting before travelling to the site where it was found. Where did this floating swamp come from and what lies within the ominous structure at its center?

Written by Jessica Catalan

Scenario tags: Starship

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Unity (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak (Discord as a backup).

Steps before the game:

If you apply, make sure you let me know your Paizo Organized Play #, character # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG information and Teamspeak server can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Some boilerplate clarifications:

Please apply on the FG forums (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient), stating what character you'll bring (TBD if still unknown).

Also, please be sure to check the thread for new messages occasionally. You don't have to check each and every day or every few hours but please make sure to reply to any posts that do concern you in time. Should you remain unresponsive, I'll give the spot to a player that applied after you (as I won't know whether you are still interested in participating or not). Exceptions might apply, e.g. if you state beforehand that you won't be able to respond due to traveling.

If you apply but don't show up or drop out during the game without notice, in future games I might also give preference to other players who have a better track record of showing up. I am aware though that life and technical problems can always happen, so don't worry if you have a valid reason though.

These rules are not in place to prevent players from playing but in fact to enable players willing to play to actually do so. It's frustrating if I have to turn down players if it turns out they would in fact have been able to play.have been able to play.

I've applied on RPG Chronicles. thanks for running the game!

Alright. We'll hopefully get some other signups by Friday.

I'll play w/ Haywire (Envoy-2) if Robb and Bruce are still interested. If we could start any earlier (the earlier the better), that would be helpful as well.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Starting earlier would be possible for me but unfortunately Robb and Bruce already played this one (I just double-checked).

We'll see whether anyone else signs up in the next few hours. Two players would technically still be a legal table but it's usually not the best experience.

How much earlier would that be? I have a game in the afternoon/evening, but could check for available replays if this starts early enough for me to make the other game.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I don't have anything planned prior, so up to 1.30 PM UTC should easily work for me if I know about it in advance. So the question would be whether the other players can make the earlier date.

Alternatively (or in addition), I can also try to prep another scenario (4-14 [7-10] or a lower level one) - but I'd need to know before tomorrow morning so I can still prep.

I can make the earlier time and can use a pre-built for the higher level scenario if that makes it easier for the larger group.

Just checked the times again (also for the other game I'm signed up for), and it looks like I won't have enough time to play in this one. So feel free to keep the time as it is if that works better for you.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

1.30 PM UTC works for me too. Just let me know.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Thread Information