FG Spreadshirt Swag

Beta Release - 2022-03 Ruleset Updates

The ruleset updates for March 2022 are now in beta testing. The plan is to push the new versions next week (or possibly the week after); given that they are mostly bug fixes.

As always, we're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Only the Test mode slot contains this version. Test Mode can be accessed by selecting the Settings button from the Fantasy Grounds launch screen, changing the mode setting in the Settings dialog, and then selecting Update button to update the files to the test version. I will update this thread as I release new iterations of the test version.

Key Things
    1) Please make a copy of your campaign data for running in the Test data folder.
    2) If the GM is running on Test channel, then all of the players will also need to be running on Test channel.
    3) If you encounter an issues log them in the relevant testing thread - don't use the generic House of Healing, but use this thread.

Thanks,
    JPG

NOTE: If you run into any errors, please disable all extensions to see if you get the same errors. If so, please report to the extension developer. It is expected that many extensions will be broken with this beta release.

NOTE 2: Many rulesets have not been updated yet, and I'll be reaching out to those developers to get them updated.

NOTE 3: If you run into any issues with rulesets provided through the FG update system, please post in the Laboratory forum.

NOTE 4: If you run into any issues with rulesets provided by the community, please post in the relevant threads.

DEV NOTE 1: If you are a developer and need assistance figuring out the changes, please let me know via post or PM.

Update Summary

• [5E] Consolidate encumbrance code, including support for Aspect of the Bear check in Ability Features.
    • [CoreRPG+] Colored dice (i.e. effect dice) not being passed through dice tower. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Races with low-light vision trait could pick up incorrect numerical value. Fixed.
    • [CoC7] Bonus/Penalty dice not always being applied correctly. Fixed.
    • [CoC7] Dice tower dropping zeroing out tens die for many rolls. Fixed.
    • [SW] Script backup files being incorrectly created on every campaign load. Fixed.
    • [SW] Script error if no dice present in roll type that can explode. Fixed.
    • [SW] Heavy weapons would no longer allow damage rolls. Fixed.
    • [SW] Special roll types triggered by /roll command were not working. Fixed.
    • [SW] Ranged power activation rolls would always resolve as Out of Range. Fixed.
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Clean up of unused functions in several rulesets.
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Consolidation of script code in several rulesets.
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 16th, 2022 at 18:42.

Updates Today

• [DEV][5E/4E/3.5E/PFRPG/SFRPG/D20Mod] Updated AttackAction and AttackDamage scripts to use indirect internal references to make modding of these scripts easier.

Updates Today

• [CoreRPG/5E/4E/3.5E/PFRPG] Consolidated scripts for record headers.

Thread Information