Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS/PFS2 interest check PaizoCon May 27th to 29th (SFS #4-99 and others)

As GM scenario selection is drawing closer, please let me know if there is any interest A. in either SFS and PFS2 games generally (please indicate which system and which level range) or B. in the SFS #4-99 special specifically (in case of B., please also indicate tiers you have characters in).

Please note that the Starfinder Special #4-99 will be on on Saturday evening from 6–11 pm local time. As that it will therefore start around 3 AM my time I am not entirely sure yet how feasible it is for me to run it.

I am not aware of the exact times for any other slots yet but I would assume they'll be tied to local time.

GM priority registration will close next Thursday, so it would be good to be able to make a decision until then.

SFS #4-99 special sounds good if you can make the timeslot work, but I understand either way. What tiers are available in this special?
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Based on previous specials my guess would be 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 & 7-8 - though no specific information has been released for this one as far as I'm aware.

The special is definitely interesting. I probably have characters for almost all tiers.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

"Starfinder Society #4–99: A Time of Crisis debuts at PaizoCon 2022 and is Organized Play’s first foray into the upcoming Drift Crisis event. In this adventure, a large group of Starfinders heads out on a routine archaeological mission, only to find themselves caught in the first event of the Drift Crisis. To survive the challenges to come, groups of characters from local communities or around the world need to come together and work as a team. In this exciting event, we’ll be giving characters the opportunity to answer, “Where were you during the Drift Crash?”—an event that kicks off the Drift Crisis and can be followed-up in all aspects of the Starfinder setting. Written by veteran author Dennis Muldoon, this interactive is intended for 1st to 6th level characters and is split into level range 1–4 and 3–6 to better help event organizers."

[The PFS2 special for GenCon will build on Pathfinder Society #2–19: Enter the Pallid Peak and Pathfinder Society #3–10: Delve the Pallid Depths and has the same level range.]
    Last edited by stephan_; March 17th, 2022 at 22:45.

“When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Yes.

"April 13 (Wed) : Player signups open to qualifying GMs
    April 15 (Fri) : Player signups open to Warhorn VIP members
    April 16 (Sat) : Player signups open to all, including Author tables"

So April 15th/16th.

If anyone foresees any issues with the slots/scenarios or tiers let me know and I can try to readjust - though I don't think there's a lot of alternatives.

Paizo Con signups:

"April 13 (Wed) : Player signups open to qualifying GMs
    April 15 (Fri) : Player signups open to Warhorn VIP members
    April 16 (Sat) : Player signups open to all, including Author tables"

I'm assuming you'll also need a badge before you're able to sign up, so I'd recommend doing that some time before signups start in case there are any issues with that.

Thread Information