FG Spreadshirt Swag

5E Conquest of the New World (Sundays 6-10 Eastern game times)

Read carefully before applying. Sessions for this campaign will run Sundays 6-10 pm Eastern time. Welcome to a new experimental campaign!

Attention applicant lords! You are signing up for the life of adventure, power, and glory as you are among the first to colonize the New World! Three patron nations are accepting lordling candidates to tame and manage these new lands.
    While your starting kingdom materials will be supplied by your selected patron nation, it's up to you to successfully delve into the extensive precursor ruins to collect further materials to grow your kingdom.
    [This means the game will start in some form of mega dungeon]

Life on the frontier is harsh, beware of the native life, and know that your patron nation will automatically accept your heir as the ruler of your lands in the event of your untimely demise.

[This game is hard. This means you should expect to die from time to time and have to play a new character]

Game features

* Modified D&D 5e ruleset - Be prepared for custom rules and game mechanics
    * Offline Kingdom Metagame - Be prepared to manage your kingdom in turns between online gaming sessions. Your kingdom determines your characters level, not experience points. When you die (and you will) your heir(s) will start at your current kingdom level. There is almost zero chance of resurrection in this game.
    *18 custom classes are available to you if you purchase 5e Expert Classes [https://www.dmsguild.com/product/373...xpert-Classes]
    You can play in this game with the basic classes listed in the 5e PHB or the ones listed in the above link.
    * This game is being ran by an old-school DM, expect old-school values - you're not always going to win and not everyone gets a participation trophy.

The game is played using FGU and requires Discord with a good microphone. Sessions are scheduled on Discord.

Last edited by DM_BK; April 7th, 2022 at 18:01.

Few people have emailed me (not shown on the sign up)... just need a few more. Sign up while ya can.

Just looking for 1 more to get roll'n (literally)... might take 1-2 more people after we get started but the first settlers are getting on the boat with the next person. That should be YOU!

Still looking for one more to get started.

Game starting soon but will take 1 more person. Please message me if you join, so I am aware you signed up.

Someone vanished right before the game started so there's now room for 1-2 more...game is starting this Sunday (4/10) so please message me if you want to join.

Thread Information