FG Spreadshirt Swag

FYI.. Pirates of Drinax just went on sale for 20$US off

Given the substantial cost of Pirates of Drinax(But well well worth in my opinion, given all the material you are getting),
    I thought I would mention that in the FG store this week, PoD just went on sale for $20 US off, the list price, in
    case any of you are holding back, waiting for a sale to buy. Personally, I bought PoD probably within the first hour of when it
    went onto the FG store originally, so I am biased I admit... but as an FYI and to encourage people to support Traveller FGU and MBM, I thought I would broadcast the sale of PoD to anybody who is waiting.

Avast ye scurvy dogs...initiate Jump, we be off to Drinax.
    (I guess the crew is all Vargr )
    Chumbly
    Last edited by chumbly; March 8th, 2022 at 15:38.

I'm all over this. Now who wants to play?

And if you buy as part of the Drinax bundle, you'll get further discount: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...RAVELLERDRINAX
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am considering getting FGU for my Traveller game. What has been your experience using it?

Quote Originally Posted by twolf11 View Post
    I am considering getting FGU for my Traveller game. What has been your experience using it?
    Hi twolf, I'm speaking as a super fan of both FG and Mongoose Traveller so do take my glowing response with a grain of salt. When I started playing Traveller on FG 2 years ago there was just enough automation and material on the store for me to start running a campaign and justify the cost of an Ultimate license to run Traveller games for my friends.

Fast forward to the present and the developer has continued to pump out material (he's behind because of the torrid release pace at Mongoose Publishing) and is constantly improving on the FG features and functions based on community wants and needs.

If you invest in Fantasy Grounds now to play Traveller you will get a well-polished VTT and Ruleset that will continue to improve. Presently you aren't going to find another VTT with this kind of official Traveller support.

Is there any VTT supporting Classic Traveller?

Is there any VTT supporting Classic Traveller?
    No, there is not and FGU has the best Traveller support available.

Hi twolf11,

I've been using FGU for D&D 5e for a few years now, but I just recently bought a whole bunch of Traveller 2e stuff and started a campaign. I love it. My players love it too. The character sheets are really easy for players to use. We generally use theater of the mind for most encounters, but if we need a map or two we can always pop one in.

The funny thing was, I was going to run this campaign all via Zoom only using FGU to help me with the module/adventures and rules. I wanted to let players roll real dice and then just tell me the rolls. I thought they'd like that. I kind of love the feel of real dice. But, they said they wanted something more visual so now we use FGU for everything in addition to Zoom. They love the character sheets, the dice, the images I show them, the rolling on tables, etc.

We are really enjoying our campaign.

Folks may be interested in this too: Aliens of Charted Space Volumes 1 and 2 are on sale (20% off, at least on Steam).

Fantasy_Grounds__Aliens_of_Charted_Space_Volume_1/

Fantasy_Grounds__Aliens_of_Charted_Space_Volume_2/

Thread Information