5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Hello world, any possibility you could add support for classic dnd (AD&D 2e ruleset) - even if just the inventory tab -

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    This ext seems to have a conflict with MNM's coin manager 2. The search fields are no longer anchored to the bottom of the page. I will post to MNM as well.
    I came for this this exact reason. I can report I am also having this issue.

image_2023-06-06_234923826.png

EDIT:
    Here's the text of the error (since it's hard to see in the pic).

[6/6/2023 11:47:58 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:..rencyListWindowMNM:coinListMNM"]:5: attempt to call field 'updatePlayerCurrencies' (a nil value)
    [6/6/2023 11:47:58 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:..rencyListWindowMNM:valuableLabel"]:4: attempt to call field 'updatePCValuables' (a nil value)
    Last edited by Vague; June 7th, 2023 at 04:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Vague View Post
    I came for this this exact reason. I can report I am also having this issue.

image_2023-06-06_234923826.png

EDIT:
    Here's the text of the error (since it's hard to see in the pic).

[6/6/2023 11:47:58 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:..rencyListWindowMNM:coinListMNM"]:5: attempt to call field 'updatePlayerCurrencies' (a nil value)
    [6/6/2023 11:47:58 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:..rencyListWindowMNM:valuableLabel"]:4: attempt to call field 'updatePCValuables' (a nil value)
    Well, those errors aren't for Winnowing Pursuits. That has been resolved with Mad Nomad.

Winnowing Pursuits still has an issue with the search not sticking to the bottom of the character sheet in Inventory, however. It scrolls with the inventory (see picture).
    image_2023-06-07_171906214.png

I am sure you have heard about the next update on TEST. This ext looks to be throwing an error on the PS. I figure I post a heads up.

So, now it is live. This ext throws an error when you go to the inventory section of the PS.

Anathemort had yielded ownership of this extension to the unofficial developers guild. I can try to have a look at I have time to however we'll still need him/her to update things in the forge.

That is disappointing. I really liked this extension. If you are able to keep it going, that would be great. Thank you for the response and effort.

I'm still around for a bit so I can continue to address big issues like this. Thanks for raising it, I'll take a look right now.

Pushed v2.3.2 which resolves the party sheet error and verifies compat with FGU 4.4.8

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Pushed v2.3.2 which resolves the party sheet error and verifies compat with FGU 4.4.8
    Thank you so much!

Thread Information