DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    New filter request

"Not Spell"
    Hi, I just want to clarify: this is added to the actions/powers page and would show you the "everything else" actions that are not spells? Would it include weapons?

ProStashio-Pending-deletion
    Would it be possible to add a function to allow people to add their own search groups? For example if someone makes spells that are 'Hemomancy' (Blood Magic) they can make a group that looks for 'Hemomancy' and filters appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by ProStashio View Post
    Would it be possible to add a function to allow people to add their own search groups? For example if someone makes spells that are 'Hemomancy' (Blood Magic) they can make a group that looks for 'Hemomancy' and filters appropriately.
    Certainly feasible, albeit complex to put it in the filter dropdown It might be more straightforward to support "power user" search by allowing search terms such as "school: hemomancy" or "duration: > 1 minute". Do you think that would fit your need?

Winnowing Pursuits has been updated to v2.2.0
    * Dynamic power/spell schools, which adds filter options based on discovered schools (thanks @MeAndUnique!)
    * Support for PF2 "Concentrate" trait

Ruleset 4e

Getting this error when adding a power to character sheet. You can test by dragging a power to the Powers tab or click on the PLUS icon at the bottom of the Powers tab and try to name the power.

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/action_search.lua"]:247: attempt to index global 'actions_filter_dropdown' (a nil value)

Was not getting this error some builds ago.

Winnowing Pursuits has been updated to v2.2.1
    * Fixed 4E Powers interaction

Thanks for the discovery kevininrussia!

Would it be possible to add "Elixir" to the Potion filter?

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Would it be possible to add "Elixir" to the Potion filter?
    do you mean if I select Potion it will show potions, elixirs (oils...). or do you want elixir by itself?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    do you mean if I select Potion it will show potions, elixirs (oils...). or do you want elixir by itself?
    The first option. Selecting Potions will show potions, elixirs, oils…

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    The first option. Selecting Potions will show potions, elixirs, oils…

Thanks!
    I'm working on a solution to let you provide customizable filter groups. Thanks for the impetus

Thread Information