DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - SWADE Pathfinder (Weekly)

FG License: Ultimate, Players can join with the free FGU version
    Game System: SWADE Pathfinder

Time Zone: GMT +1, GM is located in Stockholm, Sweden
    Day of week and time: Wednesday, 7pm-10pm (can be discussed among the players)
    If new game, planned start date: As soon as we have enough players
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hours per session
    Term: Long Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I aim for 50/50, but ultimately, we decide this together
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2/4
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice
    Character restrictions: As per the Core Rules

Details of your scenario: Five years after a tragic fire and spate of brutal murders, the people of Sandpoint eagerly anticipate the Swallowtail Festival to commemorate the consecration of the town’s new temple. At the height of the ceremony, disaster strikes! In the days that follow, a sinister shadow settles over Sandpoint. Rumors of goblin armies and wrathful monsters in forgotten ruins have set the populace on edge. As Sandpoint’s newest heroes, the PCs must deal with treachery, goblins, and the rising threat of a forgotten empire whose cruel and despotic rulers might not be as dead as history records.

Link to Campaign Calendar: Fantasy Grounds :: The Virtual Tabletop for Pen & Paper Roleplaying Games
    Last edited by Springroll; March 3rd, 2022 at 14:24.

I am interested in finding a casual pathfinder game. I've played pathfinder only a couple of times. I'll pm u.

are yoiu still looking for players?
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

I have GM'd Pathfinder for a few years and I enjoy playing so if you are still looking I'd be interested. Is it purely Core rulebook or are Unchained also allowed as long as it sticks to just the updated Core Rulebook classes?

Quote Originally Posted by MorgyD94 View Post
    I have GM'd Pathfinder for a few years and I enjoy playing so if you are still looking I'd be interested. Is it purely Core rulebook or are Unchained also allowed as long as it sticks to just the updated Core Rulebook classes?
    It's actually Savage Worlds Pathfinder, so if that would be interesting to you we still have room for more players ��

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    It's actually Savage Worlds Pathfinder, so if that would be interesting to you we still have room for more players ��
    Oooh yes it does that sounds super fun

Hope the computer repairs are going well. (and wanted to bring the post back to the first page)
    Ultimate License

Bump
    Ultimate License

hi i am interested but i have never played this swade version of pathfinder

If you are still looking for two players, I and another might want to join. Will pm for more info.

Thread Information