FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I am not sure if it is intentional, but the 'skill total' calculation doesn't include the stat modifier on the character sheet. It does include it when you roll though so I suppose that's the main thing.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Yeah it is taken into account when you make the roll. it is how I adapted it to the ruleset. That is what the cycler does right after the name. On a paper character sheet the number is there for reference because you need to do the math when you make your roll. In this case I added a cycler so you can actually use a different ability to make a skill roll. It does all the math for you. because the math is so complicated I even added an output message so you can quickly verify the roll. The character sheet is not going to match perfectly the one you have at an actual table but it is a very close approximation.

No worries, that's cool. It is good that there is the option to change the linked stat

I think I found a bug. It doesn't seem to be adding the cmb when the attack open ends...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah I can see it's getting passed but it's not showing as a modifier. Is it only on great than 95? Only targeted? Or all methods?

Hi - Sorry I fell asleep. I am getting on now

I tested it again and it is not adding the cmb modifier on all rolls whether they are targeted, drag and drop on target or untargeted. Yes, it is only on a unmodified roll of 96+ that it is doing this.
    It isn't adding the modified on down ended rolls as well, but I believe that is expected

Cheers

Had I run the update before testing I would have seen that you had already fixed it while I was napping

Thank you

Can you add the option to add more skills under the Armor, Body or other skill categories om the character sheet? I'm using Gruesome Grimoire and it has skill specialties under those categories. There is not an official mod or extension for that book that I'm aware of but I have posted on their Discord to see if they are working on it. I am currently porting over the PDF info into a reference manual myself (including the sub-classes and hopefully the spells and anything else I can). I just do not have the lua skills to do an extension myself. Thanks!

I'll look later today but you should be able to right click or click the green plus button.

Thread Information