STAR TREK 2d20

I am tired of looking!

I have been looking for a group for a few days now and I’m not sure what to do. So I would like to get some people together and start a little community. I have discord and a little time on my hands if your interested in something like this hit me up. I’m 32 looking for people 21 and older. I would be looking for GMs Players and more. Please add me on discord at OffroadTurtle#2011. Thanks for your time I hope to hear from y’all.

In addition I have only really played D&D 5E but I am more than willing to try anything with any rules. I don't mind Dungeon crawls but I prefer a healthy mix of of RP and Dungeons. But it doesn't have to be D&D Ill learn Pathfinder... Send me to outer space. Lets take a ship to the seven seas and pirate for survival. I know nothing about Roll20 but I'm trying to learn it now. I'm Down for one shots or starting the campaign from Phandelver (I probably spelled that wrong) But I am up for anything if You are new to

I'm eastern time from NC. I'm ok with planning and setting up times. I can play weekdays but I'm useless after 11:30pm I do work but normally home by 5... Weekends sky is the limit. I can do Morning Afternoon or Evening on the weekends. My discord is linked to my phone and always reachable. You guys have a awesome day and I hope to hear from some of you.
    Last edited by FlyingWok; January 8th, 2023 at 19:25.

Have you previously given information about what game systems you'd be interested in? You should state it again. What time zone are you in, and what days/fights are you available?

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Have you previously given information about what game systems you'd be interested in? You should state it again. What time zone are you in, and what days/fights are you available?
    Do you think I should make another post or just edit this one? Ill try editing this one first.

I'm going to look into that right now i just got home and actually at my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingWok View Post
    I'm going to look into that right now i just got home and actually at my PC.
    Hi and welcome. I would probably list the sort of games you are looking for, along with a little about your gaming interests, such as I like a little role play, hate puzzles, love crushing enemies with maces, etc.

Also the Fantasy Grounds and the Fantasy Grounds Academy discord servers are great places to hear about games, meet new people and then game with them!

Blog Entries
    For what's it's worth, the best way to play, imo, is to GM. Get involved in Adventurer's league, or FG's Thursday night games, or Paizo organized play. That way you can run one-shots that are low stress. They give you a chance to get better at the craft and are minimal in terms of time commitment. Take notes on the people you play with that you like. Then you can always reach out to them to see about a play group.

Also, I have heard of other Discord servers that are already doing stuff like what you are talking about setting up. I don't know them myself, but I bet if you ask around at the FG Discord as well as FG Academy, I suspect people will be able to help out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Players outnumber GMs by an order of magnitude at least.
    GMs will often not approach players, they will advertise knowing players will come to them.
    So make sure you actively apply to games.

Oh and we dont use roll20 here - we use Fantasy Grounds.

RMC session 3 tomorrow. click link if interested, contact GM Max.

https://discord.gg/4JbsnhNd?event=1062010518782611588

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! your all amazing!!!!!

Thread Information