5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 24 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    This sounds very promising Thank you very much for the troubleshooting and the support on these issues.

Update of the extension is live and both issues are gone. You had the right idea! Thank you very much

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Update of the extension is live and both issues are gone. You had the right idea! Thank you very much
    Excellent! Thanks for your input and patience

Hi,

I didn't see in the video, does this support mixed Heritage characters. In the book, you can make a (for example) half elf by starting with human Heritage and then selecting a Gift from Elf. Is this possible in this module?

Quote Originally Posted by loupdunoi View Post
    Hi,

I didn't see in the video, does this support mixed Heritage characters. In the book, you can make a (for example) half elf by starting with human Heritage and then selecting a Gift from Elf. Is this possible in this module?
    It does. First drag the heritage to the background slot and the the background. If you are using mad nomad's character sheet extension this will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    It does. First drag the heritage to the background slot and the the background. If you are using mad nomad's character sheet extension this will not work.
    Hi not sure if your response got cut off - do you nean you can drag Gifts from other Heritages into the background page?

Unrelated, but how robust is customization? I have the gate pass gazette and one of my players has the Artificer from there. I've also put together a custom archetype for another player. Could i put these in for my personal use? Are there any guides on customization? EDIT: I found my answer to this elsewhere. It's for normal D&D but I imagine the same principle tracks.
    Last edited by loupdunoi; May 18th, 2022 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by loupdunoi View Post
    Hi not sure if tour response got cut off - do you nean you can drag Gifts from other Heritages into the background page?

Unrelated, but how robust is customization? I have the gate pass gazette and one of my players has the Artificer from there. I've also put together a custom archetype for another player. Could i put these in for my personal use? Are there any guides on customization?
    Sorry, I was at work when I responded and did not have the book or FGU available. Races and Backgrounds from other D&D sources are not compatible. Heritage replaces Race from normal 5E, you may only choose one. Culture and Background are both placed in the Background slot of the character sheet, you choose one of each. I'm not sure what you mean by "Gifts" but if you are attempting to give a character features from multiple Heritages you would need to create a custom Heritage. Should work the same as creating a custom race in normal 5E, but I've not tried creating any custom content for Level Up yet.

EDIT: I see the Gifts now from Heritages, lol. You would need to create a custom Heritage to have gifts from different multiple Heritages as written. You could, in theory, drag a gift from another Heritage to the Abilities tab of the character sheet.
    Last edited by claedawg; May 18th, 2022 at 11:00.

Blog Entries
    I think gifts are chosen from a pop-up selection window after you choose your heritage, but you should be able to delete that and drag a different one to the Abilities tab from another heritage record.

As noted, just drag in the gift you want from whatever Hertiage you want and delete the one you chose from the pop up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    As noted, just drag in the gift you want from whatever Hertiage you want and delete the one you chose from the pop up.
    Excellent. Many thanks!

Thread Information