STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 26 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    I don't know what that extension does but I assume it changes things on the character sheet; which obviously the Level up extension does as well. Therefore I don't think I'd be using an extension like that with Level Up since you'll almost certainly get conflicts. The author of the extension is most likely not going to be able to fix anything since the Level Up extension is inaccessible.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the reply. I mostly use character sheet extension for the Journal tab it adds. Some great functionality for players to make their own notes and share story links (which can have more links, like PC usable NPC stat blocks).

Error when starting a long rest with level up extension loaded

Hi, starting a long rest to recover lost hit dice or regaining spell slots etc. from the CT or from a character sheet throws up following error:

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_power_A5E.lua"]:67: 'for' limit must be a number.

I testet in a newly created campaign with just the "level up advanced 5th edition" extension and the adventurerīs guide module loaded. I guess itīs due to the extension because without it, the long rest works as expected.

p.s thank you for the great work on 5E and A5E so far! Is there an estimated date for the trials & treasures module for FG?
    Last edited by TomtheBu; April 22nd, 2022 at 21:07.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the report, TomtheBu. I will get that patched up!

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post

p.s thank you for the great work on 5E and A5E so far! Is there an estimated date for the trials & treasures module for FG?
    It's been finished for some time; I imagine it's still going through QA.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Thank you for the report, TomtheBu. I will get that patched up!
    Hi Leozelig, thank you very much for the super fast response and support!

In my tests, I found another bug. When you roll a skill roll from a NPC Sheet following error throws up:

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_skill_A5E.lua"]:24: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
    Last edited by TomtheBu; April 24th, 2022 at 13:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It's been finished for some time; I imagine it's still going through QA.
    Thank you Zacchaeus, I thought something like that

Hi Leozelig, thank you very much for the super fast response and support!

In my tests, I found another bug. When you roll a skill roll from a NPC Sheet following error throws up:

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_skill_A5E.lua"]:24: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
    Hi Leozelig, after further investigation, I found out that the extension Friend Zone for 5E was responsible for the NPC Skill error in A5E. Is it maybe possible to adjust the A5E Extension to work with the Friend Zone extension?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by TomtheBu; April 24th, 2022 at 13:51.

Blog Entries
    Hi Leozelig, after further investigation, I found out that the extension Friend Zone for 5E was responsible for the NPC Skill error in A5E. Is it maybe possible to adjust the A5E Extension to work with the Friend Zone extension?

Thanks in advance
    I will see if I can pin down the problem and adjust the code to be compatible with that extension. I have an idea what's going on, and I think I can make it work.

Blog Entries
    I *think* I have those two issues covered. I submitted the update, which you should see on the Live channel the following Tuesday (May 3).

Thread Information