FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 26 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I will work on fixing that, but the extension will help in the meantime. Thanks for the suggestion, cthorazine!

Hi there. Thanks again for this extension, A5E has been really fun so far. Of course, I do have a question being here and all.

A couple of my players (oddly) prefer the simplicity of the Warlock spell slots from regular 5E, rather than the spell points. Is there a way to re-enable that preperation for slots on their character sheets (but keep the other options)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    Hi there. Thanks again for this extension, A5E has been really fun so far. Of course, I do have a question being here and all.

A couple of my players (oddly) prefer the simplicity of the Warlock spell slots from regular 5E, rather than the spell points. Is there a way to re-enable that preperation for slots on their character sheets (but keep the other options)?
    That would be cool, but unfortunately, there is no way to mix the rules like that.

For some reason, when using this extension with Critically Awesome Essentials, which adds a line on the Notes tab for setting a token for druid shape/polymorph, the line doesn't show up.

Fantasy Grounds Screenshot 2023.08.15 - 23.27.49.23.png
    Fantasy Grounds Screenshot 2023.08.15 - 23.26.34.27.png

I added a couple other extensions that add to the Notes page that do work.

This will be because the extensions are conflicting with one another; that is doing stuff on the same area of the character sheet. SO only one of them can win such a battle (or cause corruption). The solution will be to only use one or the other of the conflicting extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

What is Level Up doing on the Notes tab?

Maybe I'll try turning off Level Up and set up the token and then turn it back on. The information will still be there, if I'm not mistaken?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamon View Post
    What is Level Up doing on the Notes tab?

Maybe I'll try turning off Level Up and set up the token and then turn it back on. The information will still be there, if I'm not mistaken?
    It looks like both extensions are overwriting the notes tab. I can download the CAE app and see if I can get things to work, but could be tricky. A5E is adding Destinies and Motivations, and removing Bonds maybe. The bottom line is that they are both overwriting the 5E notes tab and only one will display.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    It looks like both extensions are overwriting the notes tab. I can download the CAE app and see if I can get things to work, but could be tricky. A5E is adding Destinies and Motivations, and removing Bonds maybe. The bottom line is that they are both overwriting the 5E notes tab and only one will display.
    If it's possible, that would be appreciated. Odd that the other extensions aren't causing any conflicts.

In the meantime, I can confirm that turning off LU5e to do the edit does work, even though it disappears after turning it back on.

Blog Entries
    Yeah once it’s in the database, FG can use it. You just can’t see that field on the char sheet with A5E running. Most extensions don’t alter the notes tab, and running two simultaneously is even more unusual.

Yeah, not sure how many people use CAE, but I use it if any players are a druid, wizard, sorcerer, bard, or ranger, I tend to use it.

Thread Information