5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 21 of 26 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    elf with Mystic Rapport gift should get arcana skill. it currently does not.
    planetouched aasimar should get Celestial as a language. it currently does not.
    villager should have the Animal Handling skill. it currently does not.

I appreciate that the elf can get a proficiency in Arcana if they choose Mystic Rapport, but there's not a way to get FG to recognise that and automate it. It's similar thing with the assimar; the language is in a choice which doesn't get picked up by the parser so again it's not going to automate adding in the language. The villager skill is going to fall into the same category. All of these things would need to be hard coded to make them automatic and whilst the extension does a lot of things and tries to automate as much as possible; not everything is going to get the automation.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Thank you for clarifying that, Z. The tool proficiency is probably not fixable, but I can look at the parsing again to see what’s possible.

Blog Entries
    I hard-coded these to the extension and will submit this weekend for the next update:

1. The Dwarf heritage trait Creator's Blessing triggers a dialog box to select a tool proficiency (see screenshot).
    2. The Elf heritage gift Mystic Rapport adds proficiency in the Arcana skill.
    3. The Planetouched heritage gift Aasimar adds the Celestial language.
    4. The Villager cultural trait Farm Life adds proficiency in the Animal Handling skill.

Cheers!

trait_creators_blessing.jpg

In Memories of Holdenshire, in the Act II group and Story 2.06 "Building a Journey", there's a note at the bottom:

There is a spectial token called 'Party' in the tokens bag which can be used to track the party's progress on the map.
    Sorry, where is the tokens bag? I've poked around trying to find this special token but can't locate it. Also, what's special about this token?

Click on assets and select tokens and then type party into the search bar. It is special because it isn’t meant as player token but rather one that can be used as the note says.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Click on assets and select tokens and then type party into the search bar. It is special because it isn’t meant as player token but rather one that can be used as the note says.
    party_token.png

Right. Clearly the token did not get exported. Sorry about that; I've fixed the issue and update the files - so a revised module should go out with Tuesday's update.

Thanks very much, I super appreciate the help!

Would I be able to use this special token in the same way in other campaigns if I export it?

Thread Information