DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 25 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the7ruth View Post
    Having an issue that started last night and only happens with the extension enabled.

Any time I add an NPC to the combat tracker, the size of the NPC is increased to 20. So when I place them on the map, they take up a 4x4 square instead of a single square. Happens with custom NPCs, LevelUp Monster Menagerie NPCs, 5E Monster Manual NPCs, etc. Gets a bit tiresome needing to readjust the size of every NPC whenever I add them to the combat tracker and it breaks set-up encounters.

Anyone else having this issue or is just a me problem? What can I do to fix this?
    Thanks for the report, the7ruth. I will work on getting that fixed asap.

It's not just you The7ruth. Started having the token size issue today when I opened FG to work on a campaign using Advanced 5e. Tested all other extensions. It only happens with that one turned on.

Blog Entries
    Can you guys pinpoint when you started having the token size issue? Was it working last week and now it’s not? I know JPG has been updating the 5E ruleset, so that might be why we are suddenly seeing a problem in such a basic feature.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Can you guys pinpoint when you started having the token size issue? Was it working last week and now it’s not? I know JPG has been updating the 5E ruleset, so that might be why we are suddenly seeing a problem in such a basic feature.
    I was setting up maps and encounters for my session last Friday and the tokens were working fine. NPCs placed into the combat tracker were working and had the correct size. During my session last night (Tuesday) is when I first noticed the issue with NPCs turning into size 20 in the combat tracker.

I've been doing some testing with other tokens on my end to see if there is anything else I can report to hopefully help.
    The issue only affects NPCs. Player Characters are not affected at all.
    Tiny creatures come out as size 10.
    Small creatures come out as size 15.
    Medium creatures come out as size 20.
    Large creatures come out as size 25.
    Huge creatures come out as size 5.
    Gargantuan creatures come out as size 5.

Blog Entries
    Awesome, thanks! That actually helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    The tokens worked for me yesterday while I was adjusting encounters in Dungeon of the Mad Mage. There was some kind of update when I turned on FG today. After that is when the token sizes were off. Not saying it was the update, that's just when it happened for me.

Blog Entries
    Cool, thanks for the info. We got the team working on it, so I expect that it will be fixed soon!

I just pushed a hot fix that should address the combat tracker size issue. I'm still working with @leozelig on the character building changes needed. More to come.

Please run a Check for Updates to get the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG

Ok, just pushed a hot fix to fix the character building drag and drop behaviors to work with the new 5E code.

Let us know if you find anything else.

Regards,
    JPG

Using A5E extension is causing a lot of different errors. PCs can't attack NPCs it doesn't show the dice roll and an error window comes up with a ton of scrolling errors. They can attack other players without that happening, attacking themselves also causes the errors. Each time it shows different source books in the error, and a lot of icon errors from different sources. I tested all my extensions and A5E is the only one that causes this to happen. Running Dungeon of the mad mage if that matters.

Thread Information