DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Peek 0.0

Peek 0.0

Under LOS on the toggle line there is a "Peek 0.0" entry. I cannot find anywhere in the forum or the docs what this actually does.

Blog Entries
    It is how much (in pixels I think) of how much the LOS shows through the occluders.

This is so that if a LOS wall is draw directly on top of the edge of the visible wall, the players will be able to see through to identify that their is actually a wall there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It is how much (in pixels I think) of how much the LOS shows through the occluders.

This is so that if a LOS wall is draw directly on top of the edge of the visible wall, the players will be able to see through to identify that their is actually a wall there.
    The amount of peek-thru is relative to the grid size. So, 0.1 is 10% of a grid square while 1.0 is a full grid square.

This has been added to the "Working with Images as the GM: wiki page. Thank yo for letting us know it was missing!

Link: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ages+as+the+GM

Thread Information