FG Spreadshirt Swag

Syrinscape pack question

I'm going to start a Phandelver and Below campaign fairly soon and I an hoping we get a Syrinscape sound pack before that, but will the Lost mines of Phandelver sound pack still work with the first half of the adventure?

Thanks for the help

Blog Entries
    If you do not have the corresponding sounds in Syrinscape, the FG Sound LINK pack will do you no good. It is only the links, not the sounds.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    If you do not have the corresponding sounds in Syrinscape, the FG Sound LINK pack will do you no good. It is only the links, not the sounds.
    I have the subscription and have access to all the sounds. I'm asking if the sound pack for "Lost Mine of Phandelver" will work with the first part of the new book "Phandelver and Below" or will all the links be broken or not show up at all. I have not bought the sound pack in the store. I know I get the sounds with the Syrinscape subscription I just want to know if the integration of the sound pack will work with both books.

I hope that makes more sense.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh, now I understand. Sorry, I don't know the answer to that.

Remember, the FG Store has a 30 return & refund policy. So you can try it and see and if it doesn't work well enough, just contact support and ask for a refund.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm going to say probably not, right off the bat. The original Phandelver has story entries and the Shattered Obelisk does not. So I imagine that the sounds are linked (well most of them anyway) to the stories in the original. You would probably have to relink these to the advanced story entries in the reference. You may find it easier just to link your own sounds to the appropriate entries.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just an FYI to the OP - I've generally found it easier to link sounds to either monsters/npcs for combat music/ambience for each encounter and for general ambience to link the sounds to the map images. I almost never have to link sounds to story entries then.

Thread Information