5E Character Create Playlist
Page 20 of 24 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It is ready and has been in use for some time. It looks like a recent update to the ruleset has caused an unexpected error in the extension. I’m sure my colleague who wrote the extension will be able to fix it shortly.
    I'll have to check it out, again, once a decent discount rolls around since I have already gotten the core mods refunded.
    Edit: repurchased
    Last edited by cthorazine; April 3rd, 2023 at 20:54. Reason: repurchased

Blog Entries
    I submitted a fix for the script error generated when adding the Imperial culture to the char sheet. The issue was specific to the Learned Teachers trait for this culture and did not occur with any other classes, heritages, or cultures.

various stuff

Adventurer's guide

Items
    - Barrel typo as "Barre"
    - Inconsistent uppercase words for some items [Adderwort roots, Assassin's gauntlet, Prosthetic (arm/hand), Prosthetic (leg/foot)]
    Cultures
    - Languages not being added to character sheet
    Class
    - Bard
    - Varied Expertise is coded to 3rd level (should be 2nd)

Thanks. I've corrected the typos and the Bard thing. I'll need to get my colleague to look at the languages bit since that would require a look at the extension code.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Yes, I’ll check that. Languages were working, so maybe just a compatibility update with 5E. Thanks for the report.

Blog Entries
    I submitted a fix for languages not adding to the character sheet for cultures. 5E has had some things shifted around for the character wizard (I think), and at some point, one of my Level Up functions reverted back to 5E, which doesn't use quite the same phrasing for listing languages.

Very appreciated.
    Last edited by cthorazine; April 5th, 2023 at 08:11.

a few more bugs

level up adventurers guide

heritage
    dwarf - not adding tool proficiency to sheet
    elf - not adding skill to sheet
    planetouched - not adding languages to sheet

culture
    villager not adding skill to sheet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cthorazine View Post
    a few more bugs

heritage

culture
    Thank you, I’ll get those issues fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by cthorazine View Post
    a few more bugs

heritage

culture
    I'm not sure I can do anything about most of these. The dwarf's tool proficiency doesn't have anything like a standard wording so FGU isn't going to pick that up. It seems you have a choice between two or another one. Generally FG doesn't have a choice pop up for tool proficiencies. (The character wizard has but the CW won't deal with level up stuff).
    The elf skill is given as part of a tenth level trait. And FG only looks for skill proficiencies at 1st level and only if the trait is called skills. So I don't think we can automate that either.
    The planetouched doesn't, as far as I can see, have any inherent languages. Those come from the chosen culture I believe.
    The villager languages are being added for me. It adds common and 'choice' to the languages section indicating that the player needs to add their choice to the languages section of the character sheet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information