STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 24 First ... 122021222324 Last
    Blog Entries
    No need to export it. All assets are available I all campaigns.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is any work being done to implement the Dungeon Delver’s Guide?
    I asked ENWorld and they basically said it’s up to you.
    —————————-
    “Fantasy Grounds has a licence to use Level Up products, so yes they can produce content for DDG.They create the products in-house and at their discretion. It would be best to check with Fantasy Grounds directly to ask about their plans and any timelines.”

Other than for the largest two publishers, we do not make any of the DLC; and community developers are welcome to sign up and make the content.

@leozelig and @Zacchaeus had previously done the other Level Up books; but I'm not sure if they are looking at doing the DDG or other EN content.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I'm not planning to convert the Dungeon Delver's Guide. Maybe Zacchaeus or someone else will pick it up

I have other projects right now; but had no plans for this one. (I wasn't even aware of it tbh).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just checking, but are their any plans for an improvement for using expertise die?

Right now, you can add them for one off rolls through the modifiers - but is there a way to allow them to be set as a default for certain skills when they are permanent? (other than applying an effect to a character in the CT I mean).

Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    Just checking, but are their any plans for an improvement for using expertise die?

Right now, you can add them for one off rolls through the modifiers - but is there a way to allow them to be set as a default for certain skills when they are permanent? (other than applying an effect to a character in the CT I mean).
    Adding an effect to the actions tab would be the best way to achieve that I think.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post

I can look at it. I tried not to deviate too far from existing functions in the 5e ruleset.

Hi, thanks so much for making these modules and the videos in the first post - very, very helpful. I've been poking around gearing up to run an A5E game. One thing I noticed in my testing was that Critical Hits act like 5e crits (roll double dice, add modifiers) instead of A5E crits (add together normal die role and modifiers and double the sum). From the reference manual, section Damage and Recovery:

"When you score a critical hit, you double the attack's damage against the target (including static modifiers)."

I noticed I got an odd number on crit damage while testing, which isn't mathematically possible under those rules.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarAlbatross View Post
    Hi, thanks so much for making these modules and the videos in the first post - very, very helpful. I've been poking around gearing up to run an A5E game. One thing I noticed in my testing was that Critical Hits act like 5e crits (roll double dice, add modifiers) instead of A5E crits (add together normal die role and modifiers and double the sum). From the reference manual, section Damage and Recovery:

"When you score a critical hit, you double the attack's damage against the target (including static modifiers)."

I noticed I got an odd number on crit damage while testing, which isn't mathematically possible under those rules.
    Theogeek's Improved Critical (on FG Forge) should help you sort that out.

Thread Information