FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 24 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    Really liking the Level Up A5E stuff so far, Zacchaeus' videos are very helpful.

Got a small request (well hopefully), is it possible to have the LUA5E extension automate the population of the Senses field with Darkvision 60 when the Clearsight Sentinel feat is added to a character?
    Hi sirkerry,

Yes, I can make that happen. Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Update submitted. Clearsight Sentinel and Divine Vision feats will automatically add 'darkvision 60' to Senses when dropped to char sheet.
    Last edited by leozelig; August 18th, 2022 at 18:07.

Are there any plans to adjust for the Level Up errata that was released?

https://www.levelup5e.com/errata
    Last edited by aidan8et; September 18th, 2022 at 19:17.

It seems the Persuasion skill was dropped in a recent update as well.

I'm also working on a small list of generally minor errors inside the various classes & such. So far, it's just small things like missing text or incorrect/missing crosslinks.

Minor errors within the various texts

Cleric
    + Core
    ++ Main tab bullet for "Healer" incorrectly links to "Clerical Charisma"
    + Warpriest archetype
    ++ Boon of Fury has incorrect "spec required" (self-referencing "Boon of Fury" instead of Warpriest)
    + Oracle archetype
    ++ Oracle Spells (1) has no "spec required" listed

Warlock
    + Eldritch Invocation
    ++ Cosmic Armory is missing "prerequisite: 17th level"

Dragonborn heritage
    + Breath Weapon text missing between existing 2nd and 3rd paragraphs.
    ++ Corrected: "Additionally, choose between a 30-foot line that is 5 feet wide or a 15-foot cone for the area that your breath weapon affects. Each creature in the breath’s area makes a Dexterity saving throw. If your breath weapon deals psychic damage, a Wisdom saving throw is made instead of Dexterity; if cold, necrotic, poison, radiant, or thunder, a Constitution saving throw. The DC for this saving throw equals 8 + your Constitution modifier + your proficiency bonus."
    Last edited by aidan8et; September 18th, 2022 at 19:57. Reason: missed warlock error

Thanks, I'll get all that fixed
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I recently purchased the Monstrous Menagerie along with the Adventure Guide. I really enjoy these rules! I want to incorporate them into my current 5e Storm King's Thunder campaign, but my players want to wait to update their characters to the A5E rules. I understand the differences between the two rulesets, so I don't activate the Adventure Guide extension, but I still use the modules. Will it cause a problem in my current campaign if I use the monsters from the Monstrous Menagerie while the players use the characters from the original 5e Player's Handbook?

No, it shouldn’t. You may have to enable the extension for some parts of the monster stat blocks to work otherwise you might get errors. Also the monsters are designed for use with A5E and may be rather more challenging that the standard 5e ones.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Your expedient reply encourages me! I recently tried to get a head start on a couple of encounters, prior to game time. I made some A5E encounters to replace the 5E encounters. I did not erase the original encounters, just made a second set labeled as A5E to know the difference. I placed them on them map like every other encounter and felt accomplished. Come game time, the maps were unopenable! They had disappeared, along with my encounters, just a blank area with pins all over and a giant red question mark in the middle! Did I do something wrong?

Hi, I noticed a bug playing our first game with the rules last night.

The entry for the Perception skill is empty, and the entry for the Performance skill has the text from Perception.

Thread Information