FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I agree with a Theme extension - though I would prefer it as an extension on its own so you can choose to add it or not. BTW - regarding the theme - you can create your own using the theme creator, there was a link to it recently on the forums.

Maybe we should have a request/enhancements forum thread for the products?
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

I just discovered a pleasant surprise. It seems the character wizard works with the esper genesis module. I’m not sure if this was obvious to others, but it surprised me for some reason

Product update:

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Looking at the module file, there appears to be two separate folder entries within:

- Esper Genesis Core Manual
    - Esper Genesis Core Manual Players

These seem to contain duplicate images folders which makes we wonder if there should be two separate modules available to load - one for the players and another for the GM?
    Found my error in creating the Core Manual and Core Manual Player mods. Corrected and sent off to SmiteWorks.

There appears to be a random spell in the module.

With no other modules loaded other than the Esper Genesis module activated I appear to have a single "Vampiric Touch" spell (marked as read only) - flagged as D&D Players Handbook - weid.....
    Removed the Vampiric Touch that slipped in.

Maybe we should have a request/enhancements forum thread for the products?
    Again, I am blown away by the positive feedback. I'd love a feature request thread as well. I'm not sure if we can do it but maybe even a EG subforum so we don't sticky over the main 5e forum?

Fun announcement!

Alligator Alley gave me permission to convert the adventure Fall of the Eos Keldor and creat a Level 1 pregenerated character pack. Both up for FREE on the Forge:

Fall of the Eos Keldor

Level 1 Pregens

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    I'm trying to get the Threats Database to QA before the month is out.
    Any news on the Threats Database ?
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Hey Colin, it is still being converted. Unfortunately, I bit off a little more than I could chew along with giving myself a self-induced retina tear this spring. I am back on the conversion and just received the content for the Master Technicians guide as well.

Belated updates on the conversions.

All three of the core books have been converted for use with the 5e ruleset in Fantasy Grounds.

I made an extension with the languages but results in a dud. Since there is no corpus containing the text of the languages I can only create a shell language with no fonts. I recommend using Fantasy Grounds built in feature of creating a language and assigning fonts to your campaign.

As I was toying around with a Spacecraft Records extension 'Vehicle' records were introduced to the 5e ruleset in Fantasy Grounds. They are fully automated and work with Esper Genesis. While not one for one in terminology they work in the games I run in FG. I won't be creating an extension that overrides out of the box functionality that can be used to do the same thing. The rational is I can't commit to maintaining an extension for the life of the product while SmiteWorks will be committed to maintaining the Vehicle records for the life of their product.

Cheers,

Greg

Esper Genesis Book Error

Hello, I am getting an error in 5e, no extensions loaded, when I open the book for the Esper Genesis Core Manual, click on the "Character Creation" link, and then the "Choose a Class" link. Compiled files and screenshot attached.

Thank you for your help in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm not seeing that on my side. See attached image.

I pushed a new build of the Esper Genesis book just to make sure that the latest files are available. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.
    If that fails, please delete the vault/IPFG5ECSDAAE3101.dat file within the FG data folder (via folder button in upper left of launch screen); then run another Check for Updates.

Also, can you try opening in a brand new campaign, and let me know if you have the same issue.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Lawlesslisa, I need to reach out to SmiteWorks to get a trace on this. Once I have the bug corrected I'll push the fix asap.

Oh, Moonwizard beat me to it. Thanks!

Thread Information