DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    If anyone other there wants to work on a Shadowrun 5th ruleset...

LOL

I find sometimes the new versions of games just don't have the sweet feel of the older versions.
    I agree with this and fully endorse it as well!!! The old FASA Shadowrun was an awesome system that I just never got to run much cause peeps seemed to prefer GURPS or Cyberpunk 2020 to Shadowrun. Pity really...I really dug all the background and work they did on it back in the day!

LOL i didn't know they released a 6ed edition.

Keep up the good work!

(PM me if anyone want to GM WoD or Shadowrun. Love both but has never had many opportunities to play them)

I'd love to see Hunter: The Reckoning added to this list of rules. Still useful nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont know if this ruleset is of interest to you guys - https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/732/view
    Its a basic World of Darkness ruleset and I think it mechanically supports WoD20E.
    Actually it does not, yours is for the (new) World of Darkness, now known as Chronicles of Darkness, the system presents some differences.

I am having a weird issue with the character sheet. Difficult to explain with text. Please see this video https://imgur.com/a/bAxbKb3

Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

Edit: I'm running v0.4.6

Quote Originally Posted by mantonyz View Post
    I am having a weird issue with the character sheet. Difficult to explain with text. Please see this video https://imgur.com/a/bAxbKb3

Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

Edit: I'm running v0.4.6
    Yes, this is a bug in this version of the ruleset, the frames of skills and advantages overlap each other.
    I fixed this in the next 'wannaby-stable' version, but so far it is still unstable and has a few new bugs.
    You can try it at your own risk, the link to the current betas is on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    Yes, this is a bug in this version of the ruleset, the frames of skills and advantages overlap each other.
    I fixed this in the next 'wannaby-stable' version, but so far it is still unstable and has a few new bugs.
    You can try it at your own risk, the link to the current betas is on the first page.
    Ahh yes, bugs fixes begetting more bugs. I feel your pain. We all appreciate the work you put into this, please keep it up.

Totally agree...keep up all the good work and fixes. I'm loving being able to play this game again.

Thread Information