DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Thank you for your contribution, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    Just select 'Mortal' template' - they will appear.
    Any possibility of adding more main tabs?

Just hoping to get an area where I can clearly write up Disciplines, Clans, Bloodlines, Nature & Demeanors, Skills, etc

A lot of rulesets have the Tool, Library, Player, Campaign and then Character tabs.

Just a thought...

Seconded. This would help GMs and Players out a lot. Players, who deal with player creation, may find it a lot easier to just click and drag what they need and plop it onto their sheet.

Thirded...tripled...agreed!

It is a must to have this before I can bring this to my "table"...my players are pretty lazy and need a lot of hand holding.

The new v0.4.5 version is already here! Hopefully, in the absence of powerful bugs, this beta version will be able to become a new stable one!

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Any possibility of adding more main tabs?

Just hoping to get an area where I can clearly write up Disciplines, Clans, Bloodlines, Nature & Demeanors, Skills, etc

A lot of rulesets have the Tool, Library, Player, Campaign and then Character tabs.

Just a thought...
    Could you be more specific?
    The Clan, Nature & Demeanor fields are located on the main tab, similar to the character sheet from the book.
    The skills are below.
    Disciplines or other supernatural powers of the characters, as well as backgrounds and notes are created in the character's mini-sheet, which opens by clicking on the "More" button.

He means on the sidebar, so we can create a module with all these things and then drag/drop them on to characters / npc's so we don't have to make it every ... single... time...

Which is pretty much what every ruleset have now. Even the Vampire 5th edition has it...

Yes totally agree. It would be great to have the additional sections in the sidebar. It would be great to be able to do Clans & Bloodlines, Disciplines, Merits & Flaws, etc just as Pathfinder has Classes, Feats, Races etc

Hey I noticed on the Mortal Character Sheet that the Virtues section on the first page is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    He means on the sidebar, so we can create a module with all these things and then drag/drop them on to characters / npc's so we don't have to make it every ... single... time...

Which is pretty much what every ruleset have now. Even the Vampire 5th edition has it...
    Yes, yes...this. Must have for my slothful bunch of turds...

Thread Information