5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Hello Meldon,

I'm still getting the same errors and problems with the new beta version...character sheets just don't seem to be loadign correctly or viewing correctly. I've even started a new campaign / story...and the test shows the same issues.

Sorry to be a pain...but still loving the ruleset...my players are in Heaven...or perhaps my gaming Hell...but they keep crawling back for more. Love this ruleset !!
    I couldn't recreate this behavior. We need more information. In general, it sounds like the rulset has not changed at all.

Let's do this - I increased the version of the ruleset to 0.4.2 without any additional changes and created a new folder on Google drive, the version should be displayed as such when running in the FG chat. This way we will make sure that the version has really changed and carries fixes of past problems.

1111.png
    Last edited by Meldon; April 12th, 2022 at 05:16. Reason: Pic added

Hello Meldon...looks like this is still broke...and then some.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

I'm running 0.4.2 version...but if I try to create a character or NPC the sheets don't load correctly. There's no dots in attributes, skills or anything else. And if you chose the button to add you just get an error and no dots.

Still a great ruleset but needs some fixes.

Hi all! I apologize for the long delay in responding.
    I found the reason for the behavior described above - unfortunately, these are extremely unpleasant changes for our ruleset in the latest stable version of FGU, namely the removal of some tags for 'windowlist', which provided its core functionality for the ruleset in the area of displaying character 'dots'. So far, I do not know how to restore the normal operation of the ruleset and I will ask for help from the FGU developers.
    Therefore, the release of the new version is delayed. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    Hi all! I apologize for the long delay in responding.
    I found the reason for the behavior described above - unfortunately, these are extremely unpleasant changes for our ruleset in the latest stable version of FGU, namely the removal of some tags for 'windowlist', which provided its core functionality for the ruleset in the area of displaying character 'dots'. So far, I do not know how to restore the normal operation of the ruleset and I will ask for help from the FGU developers.
    Therefore, the release of the new version is delayed. Sorry about that.
    Hey I'm just happy you're still on this and version 0.3.0 is still stable and usable. I'm not sure of all the changes made to get to 0.4.2 but just happy you continue to work on it.

Hello everyone!
    Everything turned out to be not so terrible and I found a way to fix the problems described above (I hope I really fixed it ). As usual, the latest beta is v0.4.3 on Google drive.

Just checked the latest update Meldon as I'm gaming this weekend and it looks pretty good.

I would like to mention that the Mortal Character Sheets don't populate the top section on the first page (ie nature, demeanor, etc). It does do it on the other character type sheets (ie vampire, werewolf, etc)

screenshot0002.png
    Last edited by GSKlein; April 30th, 2022 at 15:30.

Just checked the latest update Meldon as I'm gaming this weekend and it looks pretty good.

I would like to mention that the Mortal Character Sheets don't populate the top section on the first page (ie nature, demeanor, etc). It does do it on the other character type sheets (ie vampire, werewolf, etc)

screenshot0002.png
    Done. Added new fields for nature, demeanor and concept for PC and NPC sheets alike. Also added missing tooltips for NPC feats page. New beta v0.4.4 on Google drive.

A few tweaks for changeling and wraith template in future and if no bugs will pop-up - those version could graduate to new stable hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    Done. Added new fields for nature, demeanor and concept for PC and NPC sheets alike. Also added missing tooltips for NPC feats page. New beta v0.4.4 on Google drive.

A few tweaks for changeling and wraith template in future and if no bugs will pop-up - those version could graduate to new stable hooray!

Hello...nice to see this ruleset continues to be worked on. I've got a game going and my players are loving it.

However, I still don't see natures, demeanors etc on NPC sheets when I create new ones (see screen print). I am using version 0.4.4...going back and using version 0.3.0 the natures and demeanors are there.

screenshot0003.png

Hello...nice to see this ruleset continues to be worked on. I've got a game going and my players are loving it.

However, I still don't see natures, demeanors etc on NPC sheets when I create new ones (see screen print). I am using version 0.4.4...going back and using version 0.3.0 the natures and demeanors are there.

screenshot0003.png
    Just select 'Mortal' template' - they will appear.

And just like that I'm schooled and put in my place!

Thanks Meldon...you are correct and its all good now. Thank you so much for setting me straight!
    Last edited by GSKlein; May 2nd, 2022 at 21:43.

Thread Information