DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Hello...was gaming last night and tried the Combat Tracker...my player got lots of error messages when I added NPCs to it...

Hoping to see some fixes...but still loving having a ruleset for my favorite game!

errorfgu.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Hello...was gaming last night and tried the Combat Tracker...my player got lots of error messages when I added NPCs to it...

Hoping to see some fixes...but still loving having a ruleset for my favorite game!

errorfgu.PNG
    It's the last ruleset revision (i.e. 0.3.0) throwing all those errors? Only client see these messages or host too?

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    It's the last ruleset revision (i.e. 0.3.0) throwing all those errors? Only client see these messages or host too?
    Yes...sorry the latest ruleset (0.3.0)

Only the client saw the messages...I didn't see anything as the host / GM.
    Last edited by GSKlein; March 30th, 2022 at 03:10.

Thank you, i'll investigate what cause it and fix it.

I uploaded the beta version 0.4.1 on Google drive, you can try it, I hope I fixed the above problems in it.

Hello...this new version 0.4.1 seems a little broken as well. There's error messages once you delete a character off the tracker. (see jpg CT and Ct2 as well as compiled log)CT.jpgCT2.jpgfgu_logs_20220403.zip

Also...now the Character sheet doesn't look correct. Its now setup to add/subtract dots all the...in the discipline area the toe dots are all over the name, etc (see jph Character Sheet) Character sheet.jpg

Thanks Meldon...still loving the ruleset...just needs some corrections. My Players are going crazy for this !!

Hello...this new version 0.4.1 seems a little broken as well. There's error messages once you delete a character off the tracker. (see jpg CT and Ct2 as well as compiled log)CT.jpgCT2.jpgfgu_logs_20220403.zip

Also...now the Character sheet doesn't look correct. Its now setup to add/subtract dots all the...in the discipline area the toe dots are all over the name, etc (see jph Character Sheet) Character sheet.jpg

Thanks Meldon...still loving the ruleset...just needs some corrections. My Players are going crazy for this !!
    Hello GSKlein! Thank you for your help in finding ruleset bugs!

Conducted a quick check and could not reproduce these errors with the combat tracker. Deleting records of PC/NPC from CT passes without errors. As for the broken charsheet - it looks very much like it was created before version 0.3.0, because neither in it nor in the new beta v0.4.1, the dots of disciplines / gifts / other superpowers should not be displayed on the main sheet. Could you create a new character and check if his sheet is broken too? And also check how his entry is deleted/added to the combat tracker (with or without errors)?

Thats how sheet should look 1111.png.
    Last edited by Meldon; April 4th, 2022 at 19:43.

This doesn't seem to work (version 0.4.1)...I created a whole new campaign using it and creating a character didn't quite work right (see pictures)
    screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Just to update this seems to be a problem when first creating a character...Mortal...as when you change the sheet to Vampire or what not it shows correctly. I also notice you can't change the sheet back to Mortal. (Nice job adding the other character sheets though for Changling and Wraith...if you can solve the Mortal sheet issue...awesome...because I do have mortals in my games.)

Though the Combat Tracker does seem to work now with no errors.
    Last edited by GSKlein; April 4th, 2022 at 21:45.

This doesn't seem to work (version 0.4.1)...I created a whole new campaign using it and creating a character didn't quite work right (see pictures)
    screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Just to update this seems to be a problem when first creating a character...Mortal...as when you change the sheet to Vampire or what not it shows correctly. I also notice you can't change the sheet back to Mortal. (Nice job adding the other character sheets though for Changling and Wraith...if you can solve the Mortal sheet issue...awesome...because I do have mortals in my games.)

Though the Combat Tracker does seem to work now with no errors.
    I uploaded a new beta version to Google drive where, if possible, I fixed the above problems .
    Please note that this is still beta, not release version of 0.4.1, bugs and flaws are still there.
    Last edited by Meldon; April 8th, 2022 at 17:16.

Hello Meldon,

I'm still getting the same errors and problems with the new beta version...character sheets just don't seem to be loadign correctly or viewing correctly. I've even started a new campaign / story...and the test shows the same issues.

Sorry to be a pain...but still loving the ruleset...my players are in Heaven...or perhaps my gaming Hell...but they keep crawling back for more. Love this ruleset !!

Thread Information