SWADE Playlist
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Just wanted to say still loving this ruleset...my players are having fun playing a game we've loved for years.

Keep moving forward and upgrading it! Love it!!

Hi everyone,
    I'm a veteran oWoD Vampire player and after reading all these great posts, I'm wondering if there is a version for FGU, as it seems that all FG moves in that direction.

If so, could anyone be so kind to point me to the files/folder to download the pak and extensions for Masquerade and Dark Ages?
    Either for 2nd Ed, 2nd Rev and/or V20.

Thank you so much in advance!
    La sombra ya cabalga,
    coraje en mi,
    letras como el jade.

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    Yes, this is a bug in this version of the ruleset, the frames of skills and advantages overlap each other.
    I fixed this in the next 'wannaby-stable' version, but so far it is still unstable and has a few new bugs.
    You can try it at your own risk, the link to the current betas is on the first page.
    Are you still doing updates and mods to this ruleset? I and my players are loving it but haven't seen and new updates for a while...

Hey Meldon if you're still working on this ruleset it would be great to add in Vampire the Dark Ages character sheet...sort of like you have mortal, werewolf, mage etc sheets.

Meldon...just noticed that on many of the Character Sheets the Skills and Knowledges column have an extra row of the final skills showing. Just not looking or working correctly.

Hi guys!
    I apologize for not answering for a long time.
    I continue to work on the ruleset, though not in as much active mode as before. It affects the fact that I, as a storyteller, am playing a game in the World of Darkness, plus a new job takes time.

In the development version, as usual, there are several nasty bugs , because of which I do not want to post as a stable next release (for example, the health links of the characters in the combat tracker are broken). Although some features that my players requested were added out of turn.
    For the strong in spirit, I will update the latest beta version available in Google Drive on the weekend, although there are almost no visible changes, there is a lot of work under the hood.

I hope that soon after the New Year I will be able to release version 0.5 as stable. Well, or at least as not very broken .

Looking forward to the next updated Stable version...my players are loving this!

Man I remember when I began playing this in the 1990's...man I'm dating myself. Never thought we'd be able to really play this again since the guys and I have gone virtual (thanks to COVID originally...then just to the distances between us all)...and along came this ruleset!! I'm not a fan of V5 so this is giving us our fix.

Once again thanks so much Meldon!!

Thread Information