FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Effect/Adjustment argument (error)

Adjustment error copy.jpg

This is showing up; it seems to be an issue with the Adjustments extension; happens when I put on an effect in the combat tracker. The only things I have is the effects overlay, core theme and adjustments.

Effect/Adjustment argument
    Anybody want a peanut!

What extensions are you loading? In addition to my adjustments, because I tested and didn't get the error, but I saw that I had an overlay that I don't have.

Where can I get this Effect overlays extension?

Ready! I found and made some adjustments to the GURPS - Adjustments extension and now you no longer need to load the Effect Overlays extension as it is included, as well as the NPC Portrait extension.

Attachment 51692

Thanks!

I also found this when I tried the Gurps Audio (the core overseer works fine now for me, but I think that's giving me an error when I load everything up). The overseer error I can't go back and look at because it flashes past when the campaign is loaded up before I can take a snipet it of it.

This error though occurs when I close the trigger/sound box.

Audio error.jpg
    Anybody want a peanut!

Unfortunately I was only able to put darkvision and infravision.
    Okay, I believe I fixed the audio extension error.

Attachment 51706
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; February 28th, 2022 at 02:34.

Yako, can you put a link to your extensions in your signature?

Here they are, some are modifications and aesthetic adjustments, but here is the link to those related to GURPS

Here they are, some are modifications and aesthetic adjustments, but here is the link to those related to GURPS

Yako, is there any place where I can find a description / documentation on how these extensions work?

Thread Information