STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneiros View Post
    Great extension man! I tested it, but I will wait 'till the third known issue: "Using this extension MAY change some of the icons in on the "action" tab... specifically, the "Spells" icon is fixed". REALLY can't wait 'till then. GREAT work! Thanks.
    Thanks, pal. I hope to fix that issue in the next few days.

--Thomas

I'm somehow sad that it's lost an adjective, but I'm happy its on the forge. so its a wash?

Quote Originally Posted by ghen View Post
    I'm somehow sad that it's lost an adjective, but I'm happy its on the forge. so its a wash?
    Indeed. I toiled over my love of the absurd -- I mean, how often do you get to use "resplendent" in your products -- versus making it absurd enough... but still having a shot at being memorable. I did skirt "Chat Thingie" as a name, so you got that going for ya.

I am thoroughly impressed. From a UX perspective, this adds a great deal of visibility to the action experience. I really like the HEX icons too.

However, is there a means for taking advantage of the Game setting - "Show results to client: Off"?

There are some 5E abilities (blanking on names) that allow the player to claim a bonus or modifier after seeing their roll, but before they know the results. The icons make misses and saves obvious.

I know that's kinda the point, but taking advantage of the others ("attack" as opposed to "hit/miss" and effect applied, etc.). Is that possible as an option?

I will look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by estrolof View Post
    I am thoroughly impressed. From a UX perspective, this adds a great deal of visibility to the action experience. I really like the HEX icons too.

However, is there a means for taking advantage of the Game setting - "Show results to client: Off"?

There are some 5E abilities (blanking on names) that allow the player to claim a bonus or modifier after seeing their roll, but before they know the results. The icons make misses and saves obvious.

I know that's kinda the point, but taking advantage of the others ("attack" as opposed to "hit/miss" and effect applied, etc.). Is that possible as an option?

Hey,

I just wanted to know if development is stopped for your extension. Just to know if I decide to use it "as is". Hey! Don't get me wrong, you do this on your time man, I respect that. Just wanted to have some news. I still like the extension as it is now.
    Simon De Luca
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada

No... it has not stopped. Mostly, life only lets me work on it in bursts. I have a whole list of things I want to do with it going forward.

Please share any ideas you have here too!

Best, --Thomas

Does this extension support 5E with Wizard's original theme? Just icons, no font changes.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Love the Idea of this ext. any chance in the future to make a Corerpg or PF1e version?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Does this extension support 5E with Wizard's original theme? Just icons, no font changes.
    It should -- just choose "off" for the font theme and then whichever icon set you'd like top use.

Thread Information