DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    CAC isn't changing any of the defined fonts by themes or FG. It's just doing Parler tricks/slight of hand specifically to chat message output with the font. I'll see if I can figure out what is going on this week.

It's so awesome to see how much you've put into this... you've even gotten it its own acronym! heh... CAC... nice! I'm delighted I left it in such capable hands.

--Drowbe/Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Drowbe View Post
    It's so awesome to see how much you've put into this... you've even gotten it its own acronym! heh... CAC... nice! I'm delighted I left it in such capable hands.

--Drowbe/Thomas
    If you want to come back you are free to take it over again Or if you want to make some new icons I can throw those in too :P

Heh... I am all-in with Foundry these days, so not likely to come back. I miss a good number of things about FG, but for a DM running pretty casual games, Foundry is a better fit. My players never could wrap their heads around the complexity and power of FG... and building worlds in it was like a whole other career. I am hoping by now working with the map has better controls... I was constantly dragging the window around instead of moving the map. Being a very "visual" person, I love all the bells and whistles and focus on the user experience, and I don't think I could ever get the groups I run to come back -- they are too attached to the animated attacks, spacial audio as the move around the map, and the sheer amount of automation... they can really focus on the story and having fun. While I might pain a pretty picture, it isn't for everyone... especially if you want all the power FG brings... and the official licensing! I have brought a ton of the CAC goodness into my games too... but it was super simple since everything can be modified via CSS, HTML, and javascript.

That all said, I still love the goodness the FG brings and will happily throw some icons your way if you need them! I am going to fire back up FG this weekend and see what you've been up to. heh

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    I copied the special fonts icons into the Roboto Font used in my theme.
    The Font issue with CaC seems to also be related to a clean-up issue with FGU. After a lot of testing I found out, that a complete restart, not a reload was necessary in order to have the icons show again. I'll do some more testing, but could you guys test as well, if restarting the FGU client fixes the issue?
    SirMotte,

I got it to work once using your method, but cannot reproduce the fix even with a restart. I am doing some additional testing, but so far if CAC is enabled the action economy fonts are dead.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Chipdancer

SirMotte,

If it helps I noticed after another removal of CAC and restart of FG, then adding it back in, that everything works fine now. I don't know if an update happened since last night, sorry, wasn't paying attention, but I did note that in the load order shown in chat that CAC is loading before the Hearth theme. Not sure if this helps or anything!

ChipDancer

What I know about all this after some testing.
    It seems that CAC in PF2 works fine for my limited testing
    I saw the issue when I used CAC and Hearth
    After further testing I saw the issue when only using Hearth
    Today I can't reproduce the issue at all with only Hearth or with Hearth + CAC
    Sir Motte was able to reproduce today.
    The load order should work in our favor because if CAC was overriding any defined font names, which CAC isn't, Hearth would override CAC.
    Will continue to see if I can figure out what the issue is.

Version Update 1.10
    Replaced Roboto fonts with Sir Motte Roboto modded for PF to fix PF issue maybe?

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me but with some testing by Motte and I we aren't able to reproduce with this version.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update 1.10
    Replaced Roboto fonts with Sir Motte Roboto modded for PF to fix PF issue maybe?

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me but with some testing by Motte and I we aren't able to reproduce with this version.
    I am proud to say and keeping my fingers crossed, that I have not seen the issue since 3/1/23!

ChipDancer

Hello!
    Quick question: If the option to hide GM rolls is checked, does the extension still show hit/miss/whatever icons in chat?
    Thanks!

Thread Information