DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Feature Request - tooltips!

Hey Leo -

My players mentioned in the last session that they sometimes have trouble remembering what some of the on-labelled buttons and inter-active elements in the interface do. They couldn't give me any specific examples though, but I think they are generally referring to character sheets.

So, a bit of a vague request, but would it be possilbe to add some tooltips to the client? If it's possibly and something you would be willling to undertake, I'll follow up with them to see if there is something more specific they were looking for.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hi RaSepReTep,

That's not a bad idea. The issue with tooltips is that they pop up whenever you hover over a label/field, and that can be distracting or even visually obstructive. Definitely send some examples - depending on the specifics, more tooltips could be useful. Maybe I can post some screenshots of the suggestions, and we can see what everyone thinks.

Would it be possible to have a setting to toggle them on and off?

I haven't had the chance to check with my players yet to get an idea of what they thought would be useful.

Blog Entries
    Possibly. I’ve never tried so not sure. Once I finish my current project, I am going to dedicate some time to making tutorial videos. I’ve been working on new features almost non-stop for the past 2 years, and I feel like the ruleset really needs better documentation.

Thread Information