DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Good to know, I'll fix this on my Weak/Elite creature extension too.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Noted for future reference, thank you. I was simply trying to follow Bestiary 1's layout, and must have hit a snag.

@Montis I will update the traits for next release (3/22), thank you! EDIT: Due to personal reasons this was delayed, fixing it tonight for next week. Thanks for your patience.
    Last edited by DaddyNugget; March 30th, 2022 at 22:36. Reason: Updated the date timeframe.

I only recently became aware of this product, but I'm looking forward to playing around with it and seeing if it's a good fit for my group. Thanks for your work. Are you going to be doing the Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragon supplement as well? I just got that in pdf today through backerkit, and it looks like a great product too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinarr View Post
    I only recently became aware of this product, but I'm looking forward to playing around with it and seeing if it's a good fit for my group. Thanks for your work. Are you going to be doing the Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragon supplement as well? I just got that in pdf today through backerkit, and it looks like a great product too.
    Yes, I am currently working on supporting this module, getting the 5e conversion finished up, and the Dragons Ancestry book for both PF2 and 5e. I also intend on doing the Indigo Isles adventure path. (I wanted this product on FGU so I decided to do it myself.)

That's awesome! I've been wanting to add stuff or create new character sheets and rulesets for my group, but I don't have the time nor system mastery of FGU to do so. I'm hugely appreciative of anyone who works on things I am interested in, and right now that's giving PF2e a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinarr View Post
    That's awesome! I've been wanting to add stuff or create new character sheets and rulesets for my group, but I don't have the time nor system mastery of FGU to do so. I'm hugely appreciative of anyone who works on things I am interested in, and right now that's giving PF2e a shot.
    Hey no problem! Feel free to reach out to me on the discord if you want to mess around with PF2 on FGU. If you'd rather play the Battlezoo content on 5e that will be available fairly soon.

I just brought up FGU and loaded the module and the stat blocks form several creatures I have checked are not aligned with the PDF I had already bought for the content. Primarily the stat blocks are not aligned. For example, the first creature in the list Afneith has the block in the FGU module of
    Str -5, Dex 5, Con 0, Int 3, Wis 5, Char 8

But the official version 5 PDF has
    Str 4, Dex 6, Con 4, Int -2, Wis 3, Char 5

I have only checked a few but so far, all are different in the stat blocks. Can you confirm what is happening here as I don't really want to have to adjust the stat blocks for creatures in my own version.

thanks

Yeah that's bizarre I'm surprised this hasn't been figured out until now. I'll set aside time to make sure everything lines up in the near future. If you have a list that will help me out for sure.

I will do a look through and build a list. Also, if you are interested, I had started to convert for my own purposes until I saw someone had already done so which is why I purchased (save my time as I have plenty of GM content to create.) I had done some automation that you might be interested in and had planned for any creature I was going to use in my homebrew campaign to add as I saw fit. Would you want to have some of that to add to abilities so they have automation where possible?

So, I think I see what has happened. It looks like the next NPC ability scores are being assigned from the previous NPC per the PDF. For example, the Arcarayut has the Afneith's stats, the Ardeodaemon has the Arcarayut stats, etc. I stopped after Butcher Booth but that pattern held. Not sure whether your conversion had a record offset issue but I' surprised too that no one has mentioned that previously. I'm not seeing any other errors in the other parts of the block so it appears to be just the ability scores.

Thread Information