DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    Trenloe, we are just getting into week 5 since you posted above. Curious how close things are for the beta.
    Still working on code for Secrets of Magic and Guns and Gears. Sorry, but release 19 will be delayed a few weeks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Been holding off asking, because I don't want to be the kid in the backseat saying, ",Are we there yet?" But how is 19 coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Been holding off asking, because I don't want to be the kid in the backseat saying, ",Are we there yet?" But how is 19 coming?
    Haha - someone else asked in a different thread Wednesday last week. R19 is currently slipping as there are some defects in the existing release being worked on which need to be fixed before we have a code freeze in live and start working on beta testing Release 19. I'm hoping to get it going in the next couple of weeks and maybe have some demonstrations/reveals in the FG Academy Pathfinder 2 Symposium at the end of June.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sweet! I'm really excited about this upcoming one.
    Thanks, Trenloe.

Heya Trenloe, just checking in on release 19. That extra actions tab would be huge. Any news on arrival?

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Heya Trenloe, just checking in on release 19. That extra actions tab would be huge. Any news on arrival?
    Still working on getting it ready for beta testing. There's a lot of moving parts, so I can't commit to any specific date at this stage.

No mention of allowing for the GM option of dual classing. Has anyone created a set of hybrid classes to simulate this yet?

- Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    No mention of allowing for the GM option of dual classing. Has anyone created a set of hybrid classes to simulate this yet?

- Robert
    You would need to create an incredible number of hybrid classes; it would be a massive amount of work for very little gain. For example, just to cover the 11 CRB classes, you would need 55 hybrids.

Barring actual full support for dual classing, it's much more reasonable to just manually add the missing class features.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Still working on getting it ready for beta testing. There's a lot of moving parts, so I can't commit to any specific date at this stage.
    Have you got the release notes (work in progress) for this release going yet (other than the 2nd post above?)
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Have you got the release notes (work in progress) for this release going yet (other than the 2nd post above?)
    Post #2 is still the plan, subject to change...

Thread Information