Starfinder Playlist

Grid issues when reverting images

I've seen some cases where reverting an image causes the grid to become misaligned with the image. I saw this again today and managed to re-create it in a new 5E campaign.

To recreate:
    1. Open up a map with a grid. I'm using Player Map - Yellyark from the Tomb of Annihilation module
    2. Create a PC on the Combat Tracker (mine has effect LIGHT: 20 light, but it doesn't seem to matter)
    3. Drop PC here, note the grid is aligned perfectly: Setup.jpg
      • Also note the toolbar at the top is open
    4. Reload the campaign (I used /reload)
    5. Re-open the map
    6. With the map open, revert the image. The grid is now misaligned and the map pins are shifted out of position: AfterRevert.jpg
    7. Add the token back to the map in the same spot: PutTokenBack.jpg
    8. Close the image and re-open it. The grid is now re-aligned but the token is way off somewhere else: CloseAndReopenImage.jpg

FGU v4.1.13
    5E ruleset v2022-01-25
    No extensions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ecks; February 26th, 2022 at 03:35. Reason: Missed a step

A little more information - I also noticed that when this happens all of the map pins are shifted out of position, which seems to imply the base image is out of position after the revert. Once the image is closed and re-opened everything is back in the expected position.

This appears to be related to FGC-compatible modules; and fixes itself if you close/re-open image window.

I'll try to get a fix in the next release.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information