STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoB View Post
    Or it was a conscious change Ikael did for the ruleset that broke with the CoreRPG update in January (?).
    Maybe. Savage Worlds was not built on CoreRPG but Ikael has been moving it over gradually.

Savage Worlds is built on top of Core, but does change a lot, so a change to Core can and does sometimes bork SW.

Of course SWADE breaking also means SWD and SWPF break as they are the third layer of the cake:

SWPF / SWD
    SWADE
    Core
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Or it was a conscious change Ikael did for the ruleset that broke with the CoreRPG update in January (?).

EDIT: I fired up Fantasy Grounds Classic where the last changes were somewhere in last June and it worked back then exactly as it does now - you have to change manually. So maybe there was indeed some bug...
    SWADE 5.5 is undocumented. Guessing a minor bug fix against 5.4 change (Changes that where required to prepare Pathfinder)
    Since then Core has changes quite a bit. New API and some old functions deprecated

SWADE possible borked suspects reported: Ally NPC rolls; Error in chat when using damage spell.
    The jury is still out.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    SWADE 5.5 is undocumented. Guessing a minor bug fix against 5.4 change (Changes that where required to prepare Pathfinder)
    Since then Core has changes quite a bit. New API and some old functions deprecated

SWADE possible borked suspects reported: Ally NPC rolls; Error in chat when using damage spell.
    The jury is still out.
    Sorry, but I do not understand what your point is (or even what you're saying), exactly?
    I was saying that the behavior reported by Ursateddy in the first post is not something that got recently "undone", but instead something that wasn't normal behavior even months back.

Sorry, but I do not understand what your point is (or even what you're saying), exactly?
    I was saying that the behavior reported by Ursateddy in the first post is not something that got recently "undone", but instead something that wasn't normal behavior even months back.
    Sorry about that. It is me being tired. That is because I am posting at stupid o'clock in the morning, again

Just agreeing with you and all of the above. SWADE not updated but behavior has still changed in number of other areas due to Core dependency. Looking into any reported behavior changes is awsome.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thread Information