DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Using PF2 I cannot switch back to the Main tab of an NPC once I switch away from it, unless I close and reopen the whole NPC window. Tried with an empty campaign and no other extensions installed. I also don't see any extra tab, which should be there?!

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Using PF2 I cannot switch back to the Main tab of an NPC once I switch away from it, unless I close and reopen the whole NPC window. Tried with an empty campaign and no other extensions installed. I also don't see any extra tab, which should be there?!
    Hmmm.... looks like I didn't quite get the PF2 NPC sheet working properly. I'll take a look at it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for providing the feedback.

This is fixed in v1.0.9. Update can be found now on github: https://github.com/MostTornBrain/Coh...Companions.ext

The Forge version contains this update as well.

Cheers,
    Brian
    Last edited by MostTornBrain; April 19th, 2022 at 02:45.

Ok this is awesome. I thank both you and MeandUnique. Works perfectly with OSE.

Thanks to an update from bayne7400, this extension should now support the "Swords and Wizardry" ruleset. The v1.2 tagged version on github includes the changes.

https://github.com/MostTornBrain/Coh...eases/tag/v1.2

I'll post an update once the Forge has the proper change.

Cheers,
    Brian

Would it be possible to get this working with MoreCore in some way?

Cohorts are coming in as hostile NPCs and once switched to friendly, the DM cant give us control. we hadnt updated since the June 12 update and it was working until we updated a week ago. Not sure how to demo it but if you can't recreate it just let me know what you need. working on loading it up as the only extension to test
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Cohorts are coming in as hostile NPCs and once switched to friendly, the DM cant give us control. we hadnt updated since the June 12 update and it was working until we updated a week ago. Not sure how to demo it but if you can't recreate it just let me know what you need. working on loading it up as the only extension to test
    Thanks for the heads up on this. It looks like a function this extension uses got deprecated in the Aug. 16th update. I'll see if I can fix it today. I haven't use FG since early May, so I need to refresh my memory on how everything works. Unfortunately my game group never migrated to FG like I had hoped, so I haven't been using FG in months, but I'll do my best to fix this.

Cheers,
    Brian

I belive I have fixed the issue. Latest version (v1.3) is on Github. I also have an update for the Forge pending.

https://github.com/MostTornBrain/Coh...eases/tag/v1.3

Please let me know if you continue to see issues with v1.3.

Thanks,
    Brian

Wow thanks! Sorry they didn’t migrate over. Hope your still playing. Do you want to see if someone would take over the ext?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information