STAR TREK 2d20

Character builder and fgc

i make a character in builder, but when i import it in the fgc, the powers doesnt have descriptions, attacks, damage etc. it not automatically know what is each power? i have all the books and everything from modules

There is no mechanism to import 4E Builder characters directly into Fantasy Grounds. With FGC, there is a Character Converter application that will attempt to migrate the builder .dnd4e file to the relevant FG .xml file; which can then be exported.

In order to provide any other guidance, we will need examples of exact steps you are following.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi,

I'm struggling to find this Character Converter, can you tell me where I can find it please? Because I can't find it in the File "Utilities" in AppData.

Thanks,

Alec

Edit: Not builder but Converter
    Last edited by Alec McCast; April 14th, 2022 at 16:47.

A few things to know about this tool:
    • The character converter utility is no longer supported.
    • The last update to the character converter utility was many years ago; and it does not work with all the changes to the programs it imports from.
    • It was only available with the Fantasy Grounds Classic installation (which is being retired); and was never offered with Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    • It only works in Windows OS.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information