FG Spreadshirt Swag

[MoreCore] How do I Edit the Type Value for NPCs?

I've noticed the main NPC listing has the ability to filter by type, but I don't see any text fields on a blank NPC character sheet that allows me to enter a type. I'm currently doing an adaptation where the NPCs belong to factions which sometimes come into play. So being able to assign that as type would be tremendously helpful.

Is there a way to assign a "Type" to a NPC?
    Last edited by kronovan; February 14th, 2022 at 22:38.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There isnt currently.
    Im not quite sure what the filter you are talking about is? Could you share a screenshot?
    Well I could do a screenshot, but I'm half decent with words so I'm betting if I describe it better you'll know what I'm referring to.
    Anyhow...when you click the [NPC] Sidebar button to display the window containing the list of NPCs, 'Type' is the very last drop-down box at the bottom of that window.

I'd love it if it was possible to have the Factions populating that drop-down list as selections.

Blog Entries
    Hi kronovan

Those filters are being inherited from CoreRPG.
    I dont think factions would be an appropriate type - I think type would generally refer to things like Undead, Giants, etc?

Hi kronovan

Those filters are being inherited from CoreRPG.
    I dont think factions would be an appropriate type - I think type would generally refer to things like Undead, Giants, etc?
    Oh OK, many thanks for the info Damned. Well I'm adapting a Star Wars tabletop game and it features factions like Fringe, Rebel, Sith, Republic, Imperial, etc. So not that far off from what Undead and Giant represent to a Fantasy verse like D&D.
    Is it possible to change their definition in CoreRPG; i.e. replace Undead with Sith, Giant with Fringe, etc?

Ill have a look over the weekend and see how it works.
    Thanks for that Damned - much appreciated.

Thread Information